Search results

1. L

battery usage

i use the default battery monitor present in android 5.0, i think anyway it's just a mistake by android system under 3g data connection. from now i'll chek also the thread on wilders :)
  2. L

battery usage

when i'm with wifi connection, adguard affects battery for just 1% (reading the statistics on the default lollipop battery screen) and i like it so much :D but when i'm with 3g data i noticed that adguards consumes much more, and it's absolutely the app that uses most battery, even more than...
  3. L

why i like adguard

good, i'll wait for the next release since i think i'm late for testing beta.
  4. L

Google removed AdGuard from Play Store

puff... and the worst thing is that the most (really really most!) of people still continue mystifying google, as an "open and friendly company" no comment
  5. L

why i like adguard

yes, i use android 5.0
  6. L

why i like adguard

i opened this topic just to tell the reasons why i like adguard for android: 1) works without root. i'm not a nerd/geek/hacker, i'm really a failure in modding so i can't root my phone, so it's very important that adguard doesn't need it 2) creates a vpn. i like that, because before installing...
  7. L

Lollipop issue

hope it will be fixed soon, anyway i noticed that in lollipop adguard works quite good with chrome if data compression is on. Strange but useful while waiting for the fix
  8. L

Lollipop issue

yesterday i updated my phone to the new android 5.0, and browser filtering doesn't work anymore. i'm using chrome. possible solutions?
  9. L

Android version and settings

did you activate (purchasing or simply by 7 days trial) the premium version? filtering of apps is a feature just for premium version
  10. L

bandwith saved

just a little question: the bandwith saved on the main screen of the app is expressed in "Mb". They're really Megabits or instead they're MegaBytes (so "MB", with B capital letter)?
  11. L

App filtering

Thank you very much Boo Berry, i'm testing app filtering right now and it's perfect, like your fast and accurate reply :) i love this application! Greetings, and many thanks again
  12. L

App filtering

Please, add the filtering also for the Android apps! I hate so much all those ads... You did a great job with browser filtering, now it's time for apps. In your website you state that the premium version of adguard for Android allows to block app ads, but it's not true (I tried the premium...