Search results

1. E

How to get Youtube TV promo codes 2021 to watch without advertisement?

Hi everybody, It can be said that YouTube is currently one of the largest social networking platforms in the world. There is a huge world of entertainment, with a lot of good shows. I love watching sports events streamed on Youtube through Youtube TV, but it has too many ads. Recently I heard...
  2. E

Is adguard safe? compare to Avast?

Hi everybody, Currently I am experiencing AdGuard, I feel quite good, but in terms of utility, it is not enough experience. Has anyone ever stopped Avast? almost the same, but I found Avast has a few more features but we need to pay for it. What do you think of it?
  3. E

Is Adguard for android safe?

Hello everyone, Youtube is an extremely popular entertainment platform today. On it there are many videos of all genres for everyone to watch entertainment. Due to its popularity, there are also a lot of advertisements on the Youtube platform that affect our experience. Therefore, many...
  4. E

How much is Adguard for MAC?

Hello everyone, Adguard is a security application for computers. It is a very safe, comprehensive protection for your computer. Currently I am using Adguard for Window, if now I want to buy Adguard to use for MAC, what is its price? Hope everyone can let me know. Thanks everyone.
  5. E

Does Adguard block youtube ads?

Hello everyone, I love watching Youtube videos. Currently on Youtube there are a lot of advertisements that interrupt my viewing. So I want to use certain software to be able to block Youtube ads. Can Adguard be able to do that? Hope everyone can answer for me. Thanks everyone.
  6. E

Can software engineers work from home?

Hi everybody, I'm a software engineer, now I want to apply for AdGuard. One thing I want to ask is whether software engineer can work from home. Hope to receive the answer from the company and everyone. Thank you