Search results

1. ag_bug_finder

AdGuard beta testing

@avatar Hello Andrey Could you check your PMs and write back to me ASAP please? Thanks.
  2. ag_bug_finder

Number of filters question

No, I don't have any DNS filters enabled.
  3. ag_bug_finder

Number of filters question

Adguard v7.7n1 is showing that I have 7 filters enabled , however, I only have 6 filters enabled . Why is it showing 7, and where can I get a list of the 7 filters it is detecting and seeing? See images here:
  4. ag_bug_finder

Any way to have an invisible adguard assistant icon?

As I understand it, I don't think @spinedoc777 wants to completely disable the assistant. I think he just doesn't want a permanent icon on the screen. Maybe there is a way to have it not appear until you hover over the Adguard taskbar icon?
  5. ag_bug_finder

Still filtering site when in HTTP exclusions

Ok. Tested with cleared cache, and the issue still remains.
  6. ag_bug_finder

I will test again soon and report back. Thanks.
  7. ag_bug_finder

TomTom AmiGO app not working properly when Adguard is enabled

I'll do that next time. Thanks. However, I thought the forums are a lively place of discussions, which doesn't seem to be happened much these days....
  8. ag_bug_finder

Hello... Are these forums still monitored by Adguard officials? This thread currently has 45 views, but been missed by all Adguard officials? Could any of them please respond? We take the time and effort to bring up questions or issues, the least we could get is at least a timely response.
  9. ag_bug_finder

Hello... Are these forums still monitored by Adguard officials? This thread currently has 45 views, but been missed by all Adguard officials? Could any of them please respond? We take the time and effort to bring up questions or issues, the least we could get is at least a timely response.
  10. ag_bug_finder

The site "nab.com.au" is in the HTTP Exclusions list, however, filtering is still being performed on "ib.nab.com.au" Why is this happening? Please see the attached screenshots for more information. NOTE: I even added "ib.nab.com.au" to the HTTP Exclusions list and saved and waited a few...
  11. ag_bug_finder

The app "TomTom AmiGO - GPS, Speed Camera & Traffic Alerts" does not work properly when Adguard is enabled. The app can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomtom.speedcams.android.map&hl=en_AU&gl=US When you search for a destination and click route, the routes...
  12. ag_bug_finder

Block 3rd party scripts

How about an option in Adguard to block 3rd party scripts? Thanks.
  13. ag_bug_finder

Is This Correct Behaviour?

Does this issue have anything to do with the changes I've seen in the Online Malicious URL Blocklist filter , where rules such as ||visualblends.com^ have been replaced with ||visualblends.com$all?
  14. ag_bug_finder

Blocked threat information

Yes, I also would like to see such a log/view available. Thanks.
  15. ag_bug_finder

Incorrect Information On Blocked Pages

I went to the following site: http://accessyouraudience.com/ and the following blocked information popped up: However, the filter rule its referring to is not correct. The only corresponding rule that I have in any filter is this: ||accessyouraudience.com$all It should be showing...
  16. ag_bug_finder

Is This Correct Behaviour?

I have the Online Malicious URL Blocklist filter enabled and updated. It has this entry in there: ||visualblends.com^ When I go to www.visualblends.com, the browser automatically goes to this page: https://arcy.myportfolio.com/. My question is, is this correct behaviour, or should I just get...
  17. ag_bug_finder

Filtering Log Not Showing Correct Information

The "Filter" column is showing most rules to be "User rules". I know that is not the case. Its not correctly showing the filter the rules are in. Also, there are some "Unknown (id=????)" also shown. Please find screenshot and log json file here: https://ufile.io/f/s0ntz
  18. ag_bug_finder

Disable Autoplay of HTML5 Videos

Yes, that is a great idea. Count me in also.
  19. ag_bug_finder

Kayo Sports not working while filtering through Adguard.

Kayo Sports won't show any videos while Adguard is running. It shows this message: "This video can't play, as you aren't connected to WiFi. You can change this is settings." See here: Without Adguard, the video plays fine. See here: App: Kayo Sports Package Name: au.com.kayosports Uid: 10153...
  20. ag_bug_finder

Mobile Data Not Working when AdGuard Enabled

Yes, I'd had this issue in the past also.