Search results

1. P

cdn.office.net blocked by "Custom filtering rules"

AdGuard Home v0.107.7 No changes to the following rules or filters, but accessing https://outlook.live.com was blocked. If I restart Windows 11, the URL is not blocked anymore. Details are in the screenshot. DNS blocklists AdGuard DNS filter Dandelion Sprout's Anti-Malware List DNS allowlists...
  2. P

cdn.office.net blocked by "Custom filtering rules"

res.cdn.office.net res-1.cdn.office.net res-2.cdn.office.net The above URLs are blocked by "Custom filtering rules". But if I restart the computer (no change to the custom filter list), they become "Processed". What is the cause of changed behavior?
  3. P

Auto-start AdGuardHome.exe when user logs into Windows and minimise to system tray

Is there a way to? Auto-start AdGuardHome.exe when user logs into Windows Minimise to system tray Edit: resolved.
  4. P

Log - red color for blocked queries

Currently the blocked queries are greyed out. It would benefit users if the color is red.
  5. P

Auto-start AdGuard Home for Windows

I tried AdGuard Home for Windows. After I restart the workstation, I have to run AdGuardHome.exe manually. Is there a way to auto-start it in the background when computer starts without user intervention? Is there a way running AdGuardHome.exe in the background without keeping the command...
  6. P

AdGuard Home - Script executing error

Yes, it worked. Thank you.
  7. P

AdGuard Home - Script executing error

This post is about AdGuard Home for Docker. I followed the instructions verbatim to 1. pull the image and 2. create directories. I ran into problem when I tried to create a container. The following commands are on multiple lines, but Windows PowerShell can only execute one line at a time...