Search results

1. M

Think I have found an option for now.

I can’t get past this part. Unable to resolve host, when I get to the wget http://github......... etc. Any ideas please
  2. M

Is there a way to use Adguard DNS on a cellular connection?

Sorry, perhaps I did not make myself clear. As Adguard Pro has been trashed by Apple, I’d like to use their DNS servers, but it seems this can only be done on WiFi at the moment. Using the settings in iOS. Once pro is gone, I’ll have no real use otherwise, as I very really use browsers on my...
  3. M

Thank you. Just wonder if I can use the command line on the pi, instead of the pc and putty. Hopefully there will be an image I can flash to sd, and cut out most of the setup. Setting up pi hole seemed easier than this, but I’m sure it’s worth the extra effort to get this working. Thanks...
  4. M

At very least we still have Adguard DNS, no app needed at all. Unless of course Apple take the option out of iOS to change DNS servers. Even then the last option is to change DNS on my router at home, or use Adguard HOME, if I can get my head around setting it up on my PI.
  5. M

Found an app called dnscloak, it forces you phone to use a dns of my choosing Adguard of course. And works over cellular. Pity no YouTube or spotty yet, but a good solution for while I’m our, and can use my modems dns at home. Damn Apple. Android getting more and more appealing.
  6. M

7. M

IOS Spotify and YouTube ad blocking.

Guess, not updating is a temporary option, until Apple throws the switch.
  8. M

That’s a sad day, I suppose the DNS method of blocking will still work. Little annoying, as the developers of Adblock on iOS, (the one which blocked it all) have brought out a new vpn based blocker, and it apparently has the same functionality and more. But there is a heafty supscription. Be...
  9. M

I’ve had no problem upuntil now with YouTube adds on IOS using an adblocker which uses an extension, certificate. Annoyingly they have now dropped support for the app, and have released a subscription based app. Expensive too. I’ve already paid. So it is possible, but just finding a new way I...
  10. M

Up until now, I have been using another adblocker to block all ads in Spotify and YouTube adds on the IOS apps, but the developer has now dropped support. Presumably bowing to Apples demands. I also have Adguard on my PC and IOS and Android devices, and wondered if there was a way to use...
  11. M

AdGuard Pro Sync- iOS / Mac

Is there any update to an iCloud / Dropbox sync option? Looks like it’s been in the pipeline a few years. Ty
  12. M

Where is the blacklist?

I May have added something to it, but can’t find it to check. Whitelist is there, but at a loss in trying to remove from the blacklist. Thank you
  13. M

[*] accuradio.com

Full Adguard, thank you
  14. M

[*] accuradio.com

http://www.accuradio.com/sweeper/ This is what serves accuradio ads. I use *sweeper* in ublock origin, and it kills all audio adds within accuradio. The usual ads a dealt with the usual way. Want to rid myself of Ublock origin, and stick with you guys. THANK YOU