Search results

1. B

adguard no longer working on youtube.

I do use charters AV. It's the f-secure security suite, just simply re-branded.
  2. B

It was chrome. The QUIC disabling seems to have fixed it for me as well. But I do have to ask, why does adblock not see an issue with it, but adguard does? Something that can be fixed?
  3. B

And another addition. It seems to work randomly. Sometimes adguard assistant loads, and works on youtube. Other times it does not.
  4. B

Okay, so apparently when I went into extensions. clicked default. It disabled web of trust beta. And now youtube is being blocked as normal. Strange.
  5. B

Am I the only one that is experiencing this? Pre-roll ads, sometimes ads at other places on the screen. Assistant just doesn't exist on youtube for some reason. So I actually manually entered my information to make a github report. But man, that's an annoying one. I did try adding adblock...
  6. B

Very bad speed with adguard in chromex64

Are you guys talking gigabit connections? I've had 100/5 for a long time and never had an issue. Currently have 60/4 and still have no issues. I wish I could provide input about gigabit connections. But living where I do, I am amazed I can actually get 60/4 and 100/5 :P
  7. B

Microsoft Alert (Fake)

It's just the fake stuff hoping someone who doesn't know better will either download the software that it links to, or call the number they provide. Ironically, most of the time, 'most', they don't even try to use an exploit to infect your computer with their malware. Because it's just easy...
  8. B

AdGuard is not blocking side Facebook Add even with SSL on

Make sure you have the 'fanboy anti-facebook list' enabled. My adguard was failing pretty badly on facebook. But enabling that filter and I haven't seen an ad in the 30 minutes since I enabled it. Not to mention you won't need to keep manually adding and editing filters as the list will get...
  9. B

Facebook ads

Ah ok, good to know. I don't know why I hadn't thought that was the explanation, but I know now! :P
  10. B

Facebook ads

The facebook app. It may be, but I try to be lazy when possible online ;) Perhaps it means it's only able to do it on the website, not inside the app? English, spyware, social media, annoyances, mobile ads filter. Are my filters :)
  11. B

Facebook ads

Saw the new update made mention of being able to block facebook ads, like we have been able to block on the windows version for quite a while now. However, it does not. I am using the latest version(the 2nd hotfix that was just released). English filters along with all the other US filters...
  12. B

[*] facebook.com

Came back home off the road, they are gone again. Perhaps something gets updated on one of the lists that blocks it back out after they bypass it? I've noticed it once or twice they'll show up for a period of time, then go again.
  13. B

[*] facebook.com

using the beta channel. Using the most up to date filter lists. Sponsored posts are back now.
  14. B

[*] facebook.com

My filtering is still working with the beta and no added filters. Although randomly they showed today for a few refreshes, and then they were gone again. It also still acts strange when the sponsored post is right below the first post. Makes the page where the sponsored post is completely...
  15. B

[*] facebook.com

Newest beta, updated filters related to english. Suggested posts are back. Facebook is putting in work at the end of the week :P
  16. B

[*] facebook.com

Yup it appears to be working as today it is still blocking them. Now we will see how long it lasts. I wonder how much money this is costing facebook trying to bypass adblockers. Hopefully a large amount for wasting peoples time who do not want to see the ads anyways.
  17. B

[*] facebook.com

Do you mean you can't get ads to show on your account? Or that you can't get them to be removed? I just reloaded to test, and now the 'suggested ads' are not showing. However when I made my post earlier, they were showing. So I don't know :(
  18. B

[*] facebook.com

Beta and english, and actually most any filter that is even remotely useful to english ads/malware blocking no longer block facebook ads. Just for an update. I ticked the beta updates channel checkbox specifically since someone mentioned the beta has the ability to block them. But it is...
  19. B

[*] facebook.com

Well someone posted the info before I got back off the road. Which is cool. But I'm still seeing those suggested ads. I see the adblock plus facebook page, but I can't find a way to find out if thats a link to a filter set that I can add to adblock. But I would prefer to get rid of these...
  20. B

[*] facebook.com

For the record, facebook now has suggested ads showing again. So facebook is now in the lead as far as the back and forth goes.