Search results

1. jineshpatel30

What causes Adguard to block my internet connection?

I'm having same issue and I already reported to GitHub 2842 but as I mentioned there, It's not at all related to connectivity change as my phone stays on WiFi for days without changing to mobile data (if fact mobile data is off and I turn it on manually when there's power cut of something) So...
  2. jineshpatel30

[Resolved] www.thewindowsclub.com (Adblocker warning)

Working Perfectly :)
  3. jineshpatel30

With this enabled i'm getting Ad blocker warning again. removing this also removes warning so i think you fix gets nullify by enabling this rule
  4. jineshpatel30

Warning is gone but now Page keeps on in loading state even after complete load. Not much bothersome but to let you know exact thing, See Rotating Blue on top & URL it's trying connect at Bottom Left.
  5. jineshpatel30

As of now i'm still getting Warning...will check after 2-3 Hrs & update here
  6. jineshpatel30

added...i forgot about it in hurry :(
  7. jineshpatel30

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/clear-cache-cookies-specific-website
  8. jineshpatel30

[Resolved] [Windows] gomovies.co (missing social & redirection ads)

Yes working fine even without @@||gomovies.co/public/js/pandalocker
  9. jineshpatel30

All of them together works fine. I didn't check individually, as i don't know which one is for what, so if you point that out i'll check individually as well and report back
  10. jineshpatel30

https://gomovies.co/episode/how-i-met-your-mother-3x1/?watching=pRKFZPNEeh Social Widget as shown in Pic when we change Mirrors 2/4 by manually clicking, there's redirection to other page. Also Clicking Play button also redirects Windows 10 Ad-guard extension Latest English filter Spyware...
  11. jineshpatel30

[*] [Android] inShorts App (reoccurring ads)

No issue, Facebook provided ads are always pain in a**. I will keep an eye and see if there's pattern in HAR. Mean while they started App opening Ad as well in latest 4.2 version. :( Btw you may want to remove, the below rule you have added in default list, it's of no use as of now...
  12. jineshpatel30

Not working..same ads. (cleared cache before checking)
  13. jineshpatel30

[-] facebook.com

I presumed the same, Not an issue. I think, if it'll be popular site missing too many ads you will surely report here so I'll get it from there. :) Thanks for future updates. Actully it's Laggy even without Adguard, especially on Chrome, i checked it many times, With adguard, without...
  14. jineshpatel30

[Windows] Yahoo Mail- mail.yahoo.com (Chrome extension)

resolved since few days, may be filter update took care of this.
  15. jineshpatel30

[-] facebook.com

rules are working fine for me on Windows 10 Chrome 62 No slow down.. to be honest i feel faster loading :p Thanks :) I have removed some things like Products shown & Chat side bar rules. I have a request, can you keep this list updated if Adguard team don't add it & update to defulat filters...
  16. jineshpatel30

Rule is not working after all. I thought it's working but turned out it was just app's initial ad free period. Anyway @Alex302 find new HAR with SS at below link. https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ6nDX7ZESSLfv3FHYY7eqDwawCTa81qH5I7 Words/things to look in HAR, Donut Philips...
  17. jineshpatel30

[Resolved] Times of India App (missing ads & blanks)

No it's not needed, ads are blocked without it
  18. jineshpatel30

Okay found a fix..(wasn't easy to find :p) It's actually HTTPS thing on Android 7.x+ :( all below helped. https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForAndroid/issues/334 https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/applications-cannot-be-opened-n-nougat.20206/ and finally this App did wonder...
  19. jineshpatel30

I just clean install that app and ADs were right on there, and they are a lot to ignore so please install app and check from your side. you will get better idea and it'll be easier for you to debug. Make sure to check 2 places 1) home stories , banner ads Samsung, Asus n all & blanks 2) from...
  20. jineshpatel30

yes i did, that's why ads weren't preloaded it was loading as i pass by the post