Search results

1. P

Filters not updating automatically

tested with DNS filtering and DOQ disabled and filters did update , so there must be something there that breaks filter updates in combination with local filtering and DNS and or DOQ enabled. Also had Stealth mode disabled , i will now enable it and see if it still works ,
  2. P

No doesn't work either. Have tr I'll dive in to it and let you know........DNS is disadbled now filter update is set to 60 minutes
  3. P

Your workaround doesn't work for me , and also i do have the filters enabled. I use ad filtering , stealth mode and dns protection ( DOQ ).
  4. P

I have noticed the same issue
  5. P

[AdGuard for Windows] v6.2.432 RC

Updated!! Version 6.2.433.2167
  6. P

AdGuard for Windows v6.1.314

It's been a view days since the latest RC build an d so far so good!!. No BSOD until now with Avast Premier. Well done guys!!
  7. P

thanks a lot , time to test!!
  8. P

allright , already installed Avast Premier , switched to Beta channel in Adguard , first update already run by the way.....do you guys ever sleep? :) okay , latest update running right now
  9. P

Version: Avast Premier 17.2.3419.0 , will test when new build is ready ....
  10. P

The files are uploaded and ready for analyzing : mini dump and memory dump https://mega.nz/#!FRpwTLDC!JTtELq6gT4slehkAVGX1jaDOmTB4nJuUMEOWzKMVHZM
  11. P

Will look into it. Already uninstalled Avast. Be patient please. I'll try to upload them this week , monday or tuesday probably.
  12. P

Did already test the latest RC ( 325 / 326 ) , and still got a BSOD. So...i'll stick to Windows Defender for now ...or forever , sick and tired of BSOD
  13. P

Well ....again BSOD. This time with Avast Premier installed. On Fri 24-3-2017 03:34:07 your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\032417-11781-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: netio.sys (NETIO+0xE9F3) Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8005C28E9F3...
  14. P

thanks , testing right now for a couple of days first to notice : pages loading slightly faster than before , it's just milliseconds....but faster.
  15. P

Well unfortunatly , after quite some time i reinstalled KIS 2017 again and i get randomly BSOD's on both machines ( ASUS > W10 ) NETIO.SYS exception. Trying now with disabled WFP driver in Adguard , and see how it keeps up .....or not dump : On Wed 8-3-2017 14:44:32 your computer crashed crash...