Search results

1. R

AdGuard beta testing

How long does it usually take to review the Google Form? I sent mine a week ago and my license ends tomorrow ... I could live with a "we won't renew your license" - at least I knew I'll have to buy one then.
  2. R

[AdGuard for Android] v2.11.81 RC

I know you're damn proud of the Assistant, but I seriously love the Pause button - it saves me so much time. :)
  3. R

AdGuard for Android v.2.7

Waiting for my bug to return. :D
  4. R

[AdGuard for Windows 6.1] Why does AdGuard try to install my user scripts multiple times into itself

Greasemonkey does not really tell me when it updates. :( One of the scripts for "*" which are affected for me is this one: https://github.com/t-fr/userscripts/tree/master/Der%20Leistungsschutzrecht-Warner
  5. R

[AdGuard for Windows 6.1] Why does AdGuard try to install my user scripts multiple times into itself

Some written by me, some written by others, no pattern can be found in which ones are suggested. I usually run the latest Firefox beta (49 as of now).
  6. R

But why does it repeatedly "install" the same userscripts?
  7. R

For some yet unknown reason, I get regular Adguard pop-ups, asking me to install one (!) of the user scripts I use inside Firefox into itself. Choosing to "Install" it (whatever it does) does not stop it from repeating the same process on the next day. I'm positive that I missed something in...
  8. R

[Android 2.7.153] Connection issues thanks to AdGuard

Disconnecting the Adguard VPN solves all issues for me, yes. No ad blocking then, though.
  9. R

OK, I noticed that it also happens on WiFi now. I enabled the full log, then I went to sleep around 1:15 am, when I woke up on 8:20 am, Adguard had frozen the connection again. I shut down the VPN and made a copy of the Adguard log then. Here it is.
  10. R

Probably. I also restarted the VPN manually a couple of times to make it work again.
  11. R

Ah, stupid me should stop reading after half of your sentence. Sorry. Here are the other 3 log files in the cache. You might notice the size.
  12. R

Sure. Attached is today's log. :-) (Random side note: I'm in the WiFi now. I enabled Adguard again and set the log level to "Log everything" - then my whole device's WiFi went off. I don't know if there's a relation or I just accidentally pressed a button. This was right before creating this log.)
  13. R

I bought an LG G5 a couple of weeks ago, using stock Android 6.0.1 (no root) with the latest Adguard beta. (By the way: My key runs out soon... do you read this or do you need a new PM? :p) Every few days, when connected on APN (WiFi doesn't have any issue), my network gets horribly slow even...
  14. R

[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.258.1302 RC

The "What's New" button in the post-installation popup leads to a 404: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows/releases/tag/6.1.232.1142
  15. R

Time to become a Key Player, AdGuard!

This is your chance. :D http://de.slideshare.net/pagefair/adblocking-goes-mobile-2016-pagefair-mobile-report