Search results

1. B

AdGuard Pro for iOS v2.0.2

You confirm my point. AdGuard Pro and AdGuard with Premium features unlocked will be the same applications. Keeping alive 2 applications alive doing exactly the same thing is a real cost of resources. I don’t understand the business model here.
  2. B

Hum... if you add the system-wide blocking to AdGuard, nothing will ne left to the Pro version. Then, why keeping to applications in parallel?
  3. B

I agree, either update AdGuard Pro, either add its functionality to Adguard. AdGuard Pro, is the only today that can block Ads within iOS applications. I paid for it, and I am always using it as it still a very good application.
  4. B

Adguard in the news!

I don't know where you get your information from. Please, before assuming such statement, link your sources.
  5. B

Help with Host file.

Thanks
  6. B

Help with Host file.

Hi. I'm a bit confused on how and using a Host file with AG and AG Pro. First of all which syntax to use: ||wwww.adleads.com OR 0.0.0.0 adleads.com Which extension: .txt OR Host one Where to add such file: AG: Settings - Filters - Custom? AG Pro: Privacy Settings - Subscription? Thanks...
  7. B

VPN Ad Blocking + AdGuard

Mask IP, yes but in macOS version only.
  8. B

You can try iOS Adguard or Adguard Pro your IP will be relieved. Adguard does disguise your IP. But don't take my word for IP. Check it by yourself. https://whatismyipaddress.com/
  9. B

VPN and Adguard - Dummy Question

I understand and I don’t. A VPN is just building a tunnel to hide IP and DNS requests. What is not working properly? I wish you could give more clarification. For instance, you mentioned that ExpressVPN is not compatible. I am using it now since a year and I don't see any issue.
  10. B

No worries. I am trying to understand what Adguard is meaning by VPN compatibility. I tried several VPN which are compatible and not compatible according to Adguard. However, everything is always working fine regardless the VPN used. The IP is the one from the VPN and the DNS is from...
  11. B

Is this the answer you are referring to?
  12. B

Thanks but this is what I said. Check my initial message. The question is related to VPN compatibility topic. I used VPNs which are not compatible and everything is working fine. Whatever they're compatible or not Adguard is dealing with DNS and VPN with IP. So not matter what, there will be...
  13. B

Looking for your review!

Message sent. Thank you.
  14. B

Looking for your review!

I joined the beta program for iOS and I have been accepted but even after several reminders to the support team, I never received the invitation from Apple or the redeem code...
  15. B

It does not work all the time. https://whatismyipaddress.com will give you your real IP
  16. B

Yes I did not have the right download link. Back on track now. BTW I did not get the iOS version in th testFlight app
  17. B

Weird. I guess not because both programs were totally different. Or maybe I did not get the right Nightly build link. Can you please sent it to me then.
  18. B

Alright found it. It is not in the Nightly build but in the Beta one. A little upset because this new installation did not keep my previous filters...
  19. B

Nope. If you look at the Preferences window there is no such option. Is it in the Beta version instead?
  20. B

Best USA VPN

After trying dozen of VPN the 2 fastest one I found are: ExpressVPN (up to 350MB Wi-Fi at home) and PerfectPrivacy (up to 2000MB Wi-Fi at home)