Search results

1. Joachim

Can I block Google search results for specific websites?

When I search for "mountain maid ube recipe" I get a search result from www.pinterest.ca https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/192880796527032057/ So I added your rules a second time, just exchanging the href with "pinterest.ca", but it does not work. What am I doing wring?
  2. Joachim

Thank you so much, it's working :) It would be great if there could be some official example of how to block domains from search results. It could even be a selling point for adguard, so many people search for ways to block search results over different browsers and platforms. Thank you, you...
  3. Joachim

@Chinaski: Sorry, I can't see how Stealth mode helps me with my question. How can I specify there to block search results from Google (especially Pinterest)? It's turned on already, by the way.
  4. Joachim

I would like to remove all search results on Google search (also image search) for Pinterest. It's easy on Windows with an extension for specific browser, but I found no way on Android. Also I don't use Chrome on Android. Could adguard do the job? Thank you for your time :) Joachim
  5. Joachim

Adguard v3.1.0 on Android 9: very slow App Management

OnePlus3 Adroid 9 AdGuard v3.1.0 (1.3.347cl) Opening the App management is already slow. But the app feels completely hung when you click the "search" icon. Typing is almost impossible since after every character the app does a painfully slow search, that hangs the input for ~10 seconds...
  6. Joachim

[-] www.derstandard.at

First we must find out, why you can't reproduce it, while ~10 on github had the problem. I would use a VPN proxy to test if its geo location, but since I use VPN for AdGuard I cant do that and i dont know any VPN proxies in Austria for you to use :(
  7. Joachim

[-] www.derstandard.at

Thank you for looking into it so fast! Sorry, I was not aware of this. Where is the right place to ask people for helping with "you still can set AG up to override any of these restrictions (by adding a third party filter or adding a rule to the user filter). " Can we do it in your forums...
  8. Joachim

[-] www.derstandard.at

Anti-Ablock Wall I know this issue is already on Github: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/issues/36517 I know, you have already 1600 issues open. But if any techie would love to help us news junkies, it would be great if you could resolve it :) The website is fighting us AdGuard...
  9. Joachim

AdGuard 7.0.2693.6661 hangs on "Starting update"

When I restarted Windows 10 1809 AdGuard update itself to version 7 (stable channel). I browsed through the settings (not changing anything) and when I come to "About" I see an update is available. But it gets stuck on "Starting Update". I only use the Windows Firewall and never used a pirated...
  10. Joachim

Waiting for local.adguard.com

Thank you for your help so far :) I am using Kasperyky Free 19 Done: ) Removed Anti-Adblock/Reek Filter ) Updated AdGuard to 6.3 ) Enabled Extensions again ) unchecked “use localhost for injections” So far everything loads now :) But why is "uncheck “use localhost for injections”" only a...
  11. Joachim

Stealth mode: yes Filters: English, Spyware, Annoyances, German, Easylist, Easylist Germany, Fanboys Annoyancesm Adblock Warning Removal, Anti-Adbock I would have no problem if a web page loads longer, but it either loads instantly or not at all with "Waiting for local.adblock.com" message
  12. Joachim

Windows 10 1709 AdGuard 6.2.437.2171 Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) Core i5 and 24GB of RAM Since longer time I have the problem that webpages do not load. I had to manually reload them in the browser (which always worked). I blamed that on my internet unless I got a new...
  13. Joachim

What do do when GitHub threads get closed?

Thank you, it's working now finally :)
  14. Joachim

What do do when GitHub threads get closed?

I and other user reported a problem that we get blocked from a site when using adguard. Posted screenshots and all details. Thread got closed because some could not reproduce it. What now? It's happening on Android and iOS for this site and we got blocked completely...
  15. Joachim

Can we block the OnePlus Analytics Service or their webpage?

Sadly OnePlus collects far more data than seems to be good. It can be blocked by blocking open.oneplus.net (https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/data-collection-built-in-analytics-option-to-disable.651949/) or by disabling a "service" (see here...
  16. Joachim

Websites that are blank with AdGuard

Works and thank you :) Will do!
  17. Joachim

Websites that are blank with AdGuard

I stumbled across some websites that are just delivering a white blank page when AdGuard is enabled. Sadly I did not collect them, but will start now with adding them here. Windows 10 1703 AdGuard 6.1.331.1732 Filters: English, Spyware, Social Media, Annoyances, German, Easylist, Fanboys...
  18. Joachim

[Resolved] Anti Adblock: http://www.runnersworld.de/

This is working perfectly as a user filter, thank you so much for your time and effort :)
  19. Joachim

I just saw that the last filter update for the german list is one day ago, while the english filter is only 2 hours old. So I set the update to 60 minutes and will then try again.
  20. Joachim

I use the german filter. First it looks great, I could open around 5 articles. Then the anti-adblock page came again. What happens is, that the anti-adblock page comes in now with a delay. When you open the newest article it pops up almost instantly...