Search results

1. J

Weird error message in Chrome

Since I realized that Pie doesn't allow call recording I reverted back to Oreo and now adguard also works with Chrome again.
  2. J

Ok I have sent a bug report now.
  3. J

I have also tried turning the DNS feature off in Adguard and the problem persists so it must be something else in Adguard. If I turn the app off completely the problem goes away.
  4. J

Ok now Firefox works and appears not to give me the kind of error that chrome does. Pages load as normal.
  5. J

I tried loading youtube in firefox instead and got this:
  6. J

The safe DNS called adguard-dns. I'm already trying the nightly build now.
  7. J

I tried this and it has no effect.
  8. J

I get this error before the page load in Chrome and it's never there with Adguard switched off. The page still loads but it does flash this message first. I've tried deleting all temp files in Chrome, reinstalling Chrome, reinstalling Adguard. I'm using OnePlus 6 with latest Pie and the latest...
  9. J

Automatic dismissal of cookie windows

My thinking is you could have a system that learns what boxes you click on. You tell the system, "this next element that I click on should be automated". After that when you visit that page, that element is handled automatically.
  10. J

Automatic dismissal of cookie windows

This would be awesome. I block cookies on most sites but there's always one of those windows that you have to click to dismiss cookies info. If this could be automated it would be the greatest things since the internet.
  11. J

Massive Internet Slowdown since today

I have windows 10 1803 and Adguard 6.3 and this extreme slow-down as well. Many times the web page just times out. Then I tried disabling my Bitdefender free edition and everything is back to normal. I'm not sure what changed or who's to blame but anti-virus in general seems to cause it. For...
  12. J

OnePlus 6: Adguard stops blocking

I found the option "always on VPN" yesterday actually and now Adguard stays active.
  13. J

OnePlus 6: Adguard stops blocking

I can confirm that on my OP 6 Adguard filtering is turned off when I turn off wi-fi, after waking the phone from sleep, after a restart. I can however restore filtering inside Adguard again, but it's a complete pain in the *ss to have to keep pushing that button. This is recent behavior I didn't...
  14. J

[-] Flashback.org ads

||www.flashback.org/ads/* I use this custom filter and the ads are still there.
  15. J

Omni.se and Omni news app android

I have in-app filtering active in android adguard and still see ads inside the Omni app. Same on the website, they have yellow marked inline ads between the news that I can't filter out. www.omni.se
  16. J

[-] www.c4dcafe.com adblocker notice

At www.c4dcafe.com they have a popup about adblocking on every page refresh now. Is it possible to get rid of it?
  17. J

[Resolved] http://www.vibilagare.se

There's now a fat "please don't Adblock"-sign every time this page refreshes, can it be removed?
  18. J

[Resolved] Mac-torrent-download.net

I've checked and there's no change, still the same message.
  19. J

[Resolved] Mac-torrent-download.net

Websites are noticing the use of adblockers and showing annoying messages and sometimes hiding content. Specificallly this site http://mac-torrent-download.net/application/music/valhalla-dsp-valhalla-room-1-5-1/ When I click download the following page shows a message telling me to disable...
  20. J

[Resolved] macworld.idg.se

And it's gone. Magic. Thanks very much!