Search results

1. Bushido

[Resolved] messenger.com [Windows] Blank

This ruled fixed the problem. Thank you! How to detect the problematic generic rule?
  2. Bushido

I am attaching the filtering log.
  3. Bushido

@Alex302 The issue has returned. This time the Assistant icon does not appear too. If I disable AdGuard Base Filter, then I get a white page with Assistant icon. If I disable User Filter, I can use the page as normal. If I search the rule "messenger.com" in User Filter, then I get no hits. How...
  4. Bushido

lehed.ee

I have contacted you multiple times via PM.
  5. Bushido

lehed.ee

First, you must register at https://www.lehed.ee/ and then order a weekly newspaper. Before the end of subscription, the company sends the sale offer via email where the link is included.
  6. Bushido

lehed.ee

Hello! User clicks on the hyperlink (Swedbank) in the e-mail and the user is taken to a web browser where a link https://www.lehed.ee/pay/(here are personal purchase order details) is opened and this link should redirect to bank website but it is not redirecting. Disabling Assistant fixes this...
  7. Bushido

Facelift of Assistant

Hi, I wish that there will be three options: small, medium and large. Small should be the small of previous version of Assistant, medium should be what the new version calls small and large should be what the new version calls large. The present "small" is the "big" of previous version of...
  8. Bushido

Report the website broken

It is all of them.
  9. Bushido

Report the website broken

Hi, clicking on "Report the website" in Assistant won't have any consequence. I use latest stable Google Chrome.
  10. Bushido

Panel of Lastpass vault

So, blocking something in software is easier than in extensions/add-ons?
  11. Bushido

Panel of Lastpass vault

But premium accounts owners have the possibility to block it.
  12. Bushido

Panel of Lastpass vault

Adguard for Windows can filter it. Should I disable it from HTTPS exclusions in order to block it?
  13. Bushido

Panel of Lastpass vault

How to remove panel from the Lastpass extension. This appears in the "My LastPass Vault" section; in the right side of vault. Right now, I am referring to the vault which is accessible via Lastpass extension. Can it be disabled in both, in extension and web-based versions?
  14. Bushido

Slow startup

After turning on the PC and logging in to the Windows, the start/effect of Adguard for Windows blocking takes about 5 minutes. Why the ads are not blocked immediately after 1-2 minutes since logging in to the Windows? When waiting about 8 minutes after the logging in to the Windows and when I...
  15. Bushido

Skipping ads from picture gallery

It works! Thank you! ekspresskonto.ee/json.php?a=getsession is related with an account of ekspresskonto.ee.
  16. Bushido

Ok, I will have to satisfy with clicking:)
  17. Bushido

Does Adguard support blocking ads which appear when one uses arrow keys (left/right) for browsing pictures? For example here. (Click on the big magnifier). After penultimate picture, the ad appears when one is browsing pictures with arrow keys (left/right). Is it possible to skip the ad so that...
  18. Bushido

Blocking servers

Is there any list that contains most of the domains/IP-addresses by country and which is related specifically to servers not just any domain/IP-address?
  19. Bushido

Blocking servers

Hello, does Adguard support blocking servers from a specific domain or by country? I have read that Android connects to servers located in, for example, South-America although the user has never used any services related with any country of South-America. Service called https://seguru.io offers...