Search results

1. G

Safari AdGuard for Chinese is not working

I have enabled the Chinese Simplified for Safari. Previously is working. Now it is no longer working. Besides, The Safari update keep having filter error.
  2. G

Is the Current AdGuard IOS 2.1 is support IOS 12?

If I upgrade to IOS 12, the current AdGuard IOS 2.1 .1(165) is still able to use in IOS 12?
  3. G

Bring back the Day Mode (White) and Add the Option called Night Mode and Auto Night Mode

Hi, Currently the AdGuard 2.0 is all night mode. It is difficult to see. Can you make it by default is Day Mode (White) and add the option called Night Mode. Those who love the night mode can turn on that option. If you on the Night Mode, there is another option called Auto Night Mode. Meaning...
  4. G

Adguard caused the I cannot login Dollardbird

When I add https://filters.adtidy.org/extension/chromium/filters/12.txt the content of the filter and paste in it AdGuard > DNS settings > Blacklist When I open the DollarBird.. It keep faced the issue below. IOS: 11.2.5 Adguard : 1.3.3
  5. G

Install AdGuard VPN Profile as Second VPN Profile which is Personal VPN

It is possible to create a second profile like Personal VPN profile when we install the profile we get to choose which profile to install? For example, If there is possible to install AdGuard on Personal VPN Profile which is 2nd profile. Then maybe it can compatible with VPN that only have one...
  6. G

Missed Ad 9to5mac

OS: IOS 11.2.1 Adguard 1.3.3 https://9to5mac.com/guides/ifixit/
  7. G

Anti-paywall Filter

https://github.com/nextgens/anti-paywall
  8. G

VPN logo disappear in IOS 11.1

Has anyone encountered this issue? Any ideas? It is the IOS 11.1 bugs?
  9. G

AdGuard + real VPN?

Hi, Wanna check whether the adguard will introduce the blocks ads and tracker + Real VPN ? If yes, it is available any time soon?
  10. G

Merge this auto detected ads feature into AdGuard Pro version

Can merge this coding into the IOS version or Windows version for it to identify that it is ads and then block it automatically. Note: Currently this coding only able to detected as "This is an Ad". News...
  11. G

Some Website No able to access

After update to AdguardPro v1.20. I cannot open the business insider from facebook anymore. When I opened the site, it just stuck on the half way...
  12. G

Custom Filter for Ads and Tracker

Here it have the features called Custom and Disconnect Privacy List Custom -> Is the list we put it ourself Disconnect Privacy List -> Is the Disconnect Privacy think these are the tracker and blocked it by default Here is the menu of the add the new tracker or manage trackers. The recent...
  13. G

Create a Trackers that blocked from collecting information about your online activity.

Create a trackers that blocked from collecting information like Disconnect Privacy Pro and have the real live graph or show what are the trackers have been blocked and we can add the trackers to disabled the tracker we do not want.