Search results

1. Boo Berry

Extension userscript problem! Help me!

Try clearing the browser's cache.
  2. Boo Berry

How to apply filters

If the apps don't trust user certificates and/or use SSL pinning or anything like that, there's likely nothing AG for Android can do about it... unless your device is rooted. If you're rooted and can move AG for Android's certificate to the system store, that'll improve ad blocking...
  3. Boo Berry

Apps where AdGuard for Android can't filter and/or remove the ads from!

What filter? I don't understand what you're trying to do here? If you want to use different filter lists, you can do that in AG for Android's settings. But if you're referring to the list of apps above, AG for Android can't filter (remove ads) from them.
  4. Boo Berry

Ads and trackers are not blocked when https filtering is on.

Yes, it's intended. If the app(s) don't trust user certificates, AdGuard for Android can't filter ads if HTTPS is being used for them.
  5. Boo Berry

Blocking ads in Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and Snapchat

Lucky Patcher requires root access and can patch ads out of apps. However, since Lucky Patcher is usually used for piracy, you may not want to use it.
  6. Boo Berry

Adguard 7.3 doesn't block anything

Sounds like an incompatibility with Malwarebytes.
  7. Boo Berry

Adguard 7.3 doesn't block anything

If all else fails, do a clean uninstall and reinstall of AdGuard for Windows (after doing a settings/filters export, of course). Using the AdGuard uninstall utility probably isn't a bad idea either to do this.
  8. Boo Berry

AdGaurd Open Source

Don't think AdGuard for Mac, Windows or Android will ever be made open-source, it doesn't make sense to do that at all. The AdGuard Adblocker browser extensions, AdGuard Home, AdGuard for Safari, AdGuard for iOS, AdGuard DNS, etc. are all open-source though. And it's worth pointing out that...
  9. Boo Berry

Can't update from Version 7.4 nightly 2 (build 3088, CL 1.5.170) on Windows 10

It has been happening to users at random lately and I don't think the cause has been figured out yet. The only way to fix it is to uninstall AdGuard for Windows nightly and do a clean reinstall - in fact, I'd recommend using the AdGuard uninstall utility to do it. Of course, make sure you...
  10. Boo Berry

Adgaurd filters fail to block YouTube ads of any kind

They're more-or-less about the same (AdGuard Adblocker and uBlock Origin browser extensions). I'd say that both the AdGuard Adblocker and uBlock Origin are easily the most advanced ad blocking browser extensions out there right now. Though it's not really known what changes will happen once...
  11. Boo Berry

As for the Reddit link (because I posted there months ago), it was because of QUIC in that instance.
  12. Boo Berry

I doubt it's worth mentioning to the uBlock Origin developer (gorhill), because like I said it doesn't make sense to use the full AdGuard Base filter with EasyList integrated when uBlock Origin already uses EasyList by default. I'm sure the uBlock Origin developer (gorhill) would rather not have...
  13. Boo Berry

Okay, now I get it. It's because the version of the AdGuard Base filter uBlock Origin uses has the EasyList filters stripped from it. The AdGuard Base filter used in uBlock Origin is meant to be used alongside the default EasyList filter. In that use case it doesn't make sense to have EasyList...
  14. Boo Berry

Are you using AdGuard for Windows/Mac or the AdGuard Adblocker browser extension? If you're using AdGuard for Windows/Mac and you're using Vivaldi, have you tried disabling QUIC in chrome://flags yet?
  15. Boo Berry

No issues here. Do note you can use uBlock Origin's filters in AdGuard now, thanks to Scriptlets support.
  16. Boo Berry

Adguard Assistant is still not working again with the latest FF v72.0.2 64bit

One thing to note is that the AdGuard Assistant is about to be replaced with a native browser extension so hopefully these type of issues won't be a problem anymore. Also the issue where the Assistant doesn't appear on some websites (like Wikipedia) will no longer be a problem either, along with...
  17. Boo Berry

Adguard Assistant is still not working again with the latest FF v72.0.2 64bit

It could be caused by an antivirus or even VPN incompatibility, which happens from time-to-time.
  18. Boo Berry

How to filter localhost in adguard for Mac

Well, uBlock Origin is a browser extension, AdGuard for Mac is a standalone application with a kernel extension that filters system-wide network traffic.
  19. Boo Berry

concerns

Adguard for Windows/Mac/Android, easily.
  20. Boo Berry

ADGuard Home - Not working correctly?

Right now, AdGuard Home only can block domains (like AdGuard DNS and HOSTS files do), it can't do any sort of cosmetic filtering.