Search results

1. Toni Kumpula

How to block Google Privacy Reminder popup?

Yes I did, but its still appearing.
  2. Toni Kumpula

How to block Google Privacy Reminder popup?

Is there any way to disable this annoying popup which appears everytime when opening google.com?
  3. Toni Kumpula

TIP - For all iOS users

That is correct, very confusing I know.
  4. Toni Kumpula

TIP - For all iOS users

Looks like Apple is yet again changing how App Store works. Your previous purchases may appear as “non-purchased” on the App Store, meaning that if you previously purchased AdGuard Pro for iOS it might ask you to buy it again but you can continue to download it after verifying with Touch ID or...
  5. Toni Kumpula

Option to block "download app" nagger on website

Also in the original post user wants to hide that annoying pop up, on my phone annoyances filter is not blocking it if I open up reddit through google search.
  6. Toni Kumpula

You need to click on a post to bring this pop up.
  7. Toni Kumpula

Talking about reddit, is it also possible to block this popup? I’m already using annoyances filter and it’s updated.
  8. Toni Kumpula

[Resolved] Very annoying pop up on Gadgethacks.com

If I hit Disagree I can’t continue to the website, and I will be forwarded to the disagreement website. Apple iPhone 8+ running iOS 12 Developer Beta 3. Enabled filters: AdGuard base filter AdGuard mobile ads filter Easy list AdGuard spyware filter Easyprivacy AdGuard social media filter...
  9. Toni Kumpula

AdGuard Pro (iOS) Auto-Update

After I resetted my iPhone 8+ automatic filter updating works but only if I open up AdGuard app, it still doesn’t work in the background like it should do. Background refresh is enabled and set to both WiFi and cellular data. I don’t wanna create a GitHub issue just yet, waiting for someone to...
  10. Toni Kumpula

V6.3.1399.4073 TLS1.3 bug or?

@PDK Load chrome://flags/ in the browser's address bar. This opens the experiments page of the web browser. Find Maximum TLS version enabled. You can also click on this link directly: chrome://flags/#ssl-version-max Click on the menu, and set it to TLS 1.3. Restart the web browser.
  11. Toni Kumpula

@vasily_bagirov Tagging you just in case you didn’t get notified after I replied to your message above.
  12. Toni Kumpula

On my Apple iPhone 8+ (iOS 12 DB3) filters are not auto updating, I have to manually update them. I have background refresh enabled and I have Auto-Update over WiFi-only option unchecked so it should update filters using cellular data but it’s not working. Plausible bug?
  13. Toni Kumpula

Anti Virus Programs

I agree 100% with how bloated Malwarebytes has become, it was one of the best in the past but unfortunately they had to ruin it. When I had a pc I used to love Kaspersky Internet Security, it had all the things I needed and never failed me; I used Kaspersky for years and if I ever get a new pc I...
  14. Toni Kumpula

Window spawning on top left

@Hippie Cat Did you get your problem fixed?
  15. Toni Kumpula

I got invited to AdGuard Beta via TestFlight today and in the email I received 1-year beta...

I got invited to AdGuard Beta via TestFlight today and in the email I received 1-year beta license key but I couldn’t find the actual key anywhere.
  16. Toni Kumpula

Have you tried to clear Windows cache with CCleaner? Maybe it will reset your window location history.
  17. Toni Kumpula

@Hippie Cat Check this website for more info on how to move windows: https://www.technipages.com/bring-off-screen-window-back-onto-screen
  18. Toni Kumpula

Status Panel goes black in Privacy Settings > Add Subscription

Steps to repro: Open up AdGuard Pro v2.1.2 (167) beta and navigate to Privacy Settings > Add Subscription, notice how Status Panel goes black, it should stay white like it stays in other menus. Created a GitHub issue: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForiOS/issues/812
  19. Toni Kumpula

adguard app stopped working on iphone X

@Boo Berry I was thinking about that too when I clicked those links, it was odd how those 3 websites looked similar. Maybe those websites arent really real but to spread malware through downloadable links, I would never trust a website like that.
  20. Toni Kumpula

adguard app stopped working on iphone X

@johnywilliam Are you sure your phone is iOS or Android because youre talking about iOS update and apks that are apps for Android.