Search results

1. Roccobot

Reddit messages

Some weeks ago I asked for help because with Adguard active I couldn't see the text contained under a 'spoiler' drawer in a forum page. I can't find the thread anymore, and I didn't receive any update. Anyway, I have the same issue (from a user standpoint, it's exactly behavior) with Reddit...
  2. Roccobot

[MAC] bam.forumcommunity.net

I don't know if I need to add another post for this, but I'm trying to figure out another thing. On this example page (source since you need to be logged), it happens that I can't view forum spoilers, and I've already verified that it's due to some Adguard filters, since it works if I turn it...
  3. Roccobot

Skip bloatware/malware pages from malicious adv-based URL shorteners

Basically, a feature I recently discovered in uBlock Origin which I use at work: really handy (also improves security a lot), so I'd like to have the same in Adguard. Don't know if it's just a filter thing or if it has to be implemented specifically as a feature. Anyway, I enabled all the uBlock...
  4. Roccobot

May need some help to create a complex rule

Hello, I'm trying to write a rule to block the following iframe on a specific domain, let's say mydomain.com: <iframe id="EU3rWhhcDTy" scrolling="no" style="position: fixed; display: block; z-index: 2147483647; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: none; border: none; background-color...
  5. Roccobot

[Resolved] I get stuck in rarbg threat defence page

Hello, since some weeks I'm unable to pass the threat defense page of some websites like https://rarbg.to/torrents.php and this happens only with Chrome (the only browser which I use with Adguard protection, so I'm pretty sure it's some filter thing). My active filter lists are: • English...
  6. Roccobot

Twitter and Facebook embed

I'm using some anti-social annoyances which I really enjoy, BUT I'd like to see embedded tweets and Instagram posts in pages. Example: this page has a Twitter widget and I see it like this. Any suggestion for a proper whitelist rule? Thanks
  7. Roccobot

Google Images results page suddenly not loading anymore

Hello, I use Google Images a lot, looking for visual reference while designing things, so I basically make several searches a day. Since two days the results page is not properly loading anymore and for any keyword I get an incomplete page without the result thumbnails. Search query sample...