Search results

1. Bastet

Microsoft Solitaire Windows 10 still showing ads.

I’ve just purchased AdGuard for Windows & it is installed but although ads are blocked on Mah-Jong they still show within Solitaire. I’ve added the program/app to AG but no change. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks.
  2. Bastet

[Resolved] Missed ads in Big Fish games app.

There’s ads appearing when I open the Big Fish games app on iPad Pro 9,7 & iPhone 5s, both running iOS 11.0.3. The ads concern the latest releases available so change either daily or every few days, some appear to be blocked while others get through. App url: Game Finder: Best Hidden Object...
  3. Bastet

[-] Missed ads in CleanMaster android app.

Reposting here for better exposure. I've used Clean Master android app on my Samsung Galaxy note 4 & while I'm happy with it the latest version has started showing full screen ads. I've tried several ad blockers which didn't work so thought I'd try AG but the ads are still there...
  4. Bastet

AdGuard not blocking ads in Clean Master app.

I've used Clean Master android app on my Samsung Galaxy note 4 & while I'm happy with it the latest version has started showing full screen ads. I've tried several ad blockers which didn't work so thought I'd try AG but the ads are still there...
  5. Bastet

Use iCloud to backup settings.

I have AG on both my iPad & iPhone so would like to keep them in sync, currently if I add a site to the whitelist on my iPad I also have to manually add it to my iPhone AG. Would it be possible to utilise iCloud to backup the settings for filter rules, settings & user lists to keep all devices...