Search results

1. Flipmode

Request: EXIM for User Filters & White List

Hi guys, #1. It made AdGuard extremely convenient to share the user filter, when you finally added export / import (EXIM) as per my request. However someone did not read the full request. It requested both White List and User Filter. Please add EXPORT and IMPORT (EXIM) to White List. #2...
  2. Flipmode

Why no mention of 3.3 ANYWHERE???

Please, as previously requested, create a topic for NIGHTLY releases in a sensible location, so it can actually be found guys! This is ridiculous that even Google, Duckduckgo.com etc cannot find any Nightly release notes. I cannot see 3.3.18 anywhere.... This is the Android category! Please...
  3. Flipmode

Impossible to find Category Change Log & Version History!

There needs to be a topic under each device category that details the latest Nightly, latest Beta andand latest Stable, detailing all changeschanges and where youyou can downloaddownload the current or old version! It is impossible to find any details. I see topicstopics for versions that are...
  4. Flipmode

Best Anti-Virus w/ AdGuard = ? Avast? Bitdefender? ESET? Kaspersky? or...

Can anyone recommend the best combination of Anti-Virus (not overloaded 'wanky' internet security packages) to work alongside AdGuard? Any A/V solution that covers AV, Malware, etc. For example: Little or no conflict on web filtering? No duplication or triplication of filtering? No negative...