Search results

1. A

Exception rules for Decentraleyes

Hi, You do not need to follow this guide. Adguard does not block major CDNs, and none of the filters in Adguard directly block major CDNs. You may need to follow this guide if you are manually selectively blocking CSS, media, XHR, frames, scripts, or any type of asset which is delivered via a...
  2. A

AG - 6.4, 7.1, 7.2

It is fixed for me too. With this resolved everything is working for me. @Boo Berry In my Firefox options i have it set to custom and have no boxes ticked, and no extensions installed. But i can not reproduce the Bing Image issue any more, so good news.
  3. A

AG - 6.4, 7.1, 7.2

Okay today what i found with the Bing Images issue is this: In a Firefox private window images some of the time display. The image in post 7 is a private window. In a Firefox standard window images always display. Another good thing i noticed was how fast filters update when manually checked...
  4. A

AG - 6.4, 7.1, 7.2

Hello, below is an update regarding - AG 7.2.2903 NIGHTLY - (CL 1.4.155) Regarding browsing speed. It is fast and feels lightweight. The high consumption of CPU and I/O is not present anymore. You can see how much more snappier AG is working, and how there is no I/O consumption by looking at...
  5. A

AG - 6.4, 7.1, 7.2

When i have time to test later, i will try 7.1 beta and nightly. @Boo Berry Yes i agree about it not being a solution. About the incompatibilities, - i do not use 'live scanning' anti virus/malware, but Free Malwarebytes which can only do a manual scan, the entire application runs only when...
  6. A

AG - 6.4, 7.1, 7.2

Update: I decided to go from 7.1 to 6.4, here are my results on 6.4: Everything works, good browsing speed especially noticable with multiple tabs loading in background. Heavy websites with lots of content are more responsive. Websites which utilise infinite scroll are more reliable now, before...
  7. A

AG - 6.4, 7.1, 7.2

Hello, Is there a way for me to go from AG 7.1 to AG 6.4? Too many problems with 7.1, none of this happened in 6.4: https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/adguard-7-1-2817-live-functions-losing-connection.33377/...
  8. A

[Resolved]AdGuard 7.1.2817 - Live Functions Losing Connection

Thanks for the update @Rock If i knew all this in hindsight, i would of just remained on AG 6.4 Is it just me or is web browsing significantly slower on AG 7.1+? Maybe it is me, or Firefox, or something i have no idea about. This never happened on AG 6.4. Anyway this is for another thread if...
  9. A

Hi @Rock Until the update arrives, perhaps change the Filter update check period to a longer period than what you currently have selected. This way the amount of disconnections are reduced.
  10. A

Hello, Live functions of websites are losing connection when a filter is updated or when AG is disabled/enabled. When a filter is checked for an update, if there is no available update, then this problem does not occur. Twitch chat, sometimes Twitch live stream, and HTML5 multiplayer games are...
  11. A

AdGuard 7.0.2693.6661 - Network Connectivity Problem

@Rock I just tested and you are correct, i am creating a thread now. Thanks Edit: You can find the thread here: https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/adguard-7-1-2817-live-functions-losing-connection.33377/
  12. A

Hello everyone, i wanted to update. I updated to AG 7.1.2817 today and the problem i was having has been resolved.
  13. A

Yes @Phonemes i have the same problem. I set mine to 2 day update period, yet it has checked it at 22 hours, 1 day 7 hours, and other premature times. - Then i have to relaunch browser or other networked applications. @The Grouchybeast Sorry to hear you have to resort to restarting your...
  14. A

When this happens i can wait 10 minutes and the browser just does not connect to websites. I always have to completely exit Firefox, then relaunch. Use redirect driver mode set as enabled did not solve the problem and caused AdGuard to stop blocking ads. I have set Filters update check period...
  15. A

I will enable it and see if this works, thanks
  16. A

Hello, Whenever the AdGuard Base Filter is updated, perhaps others too, Firefox seems to lose connection with internet. I then close Firefox, open task manager but can see Firefox threads still there. I try to relaunch Firefox but it does not respond. Threads are now gone after a popup window...