Search results

1. T

Pandora mobile

Sorry if this has been addressed but is there a way to block ads in the mobile pandora app? If so what do I need to do to do so. Thanks
  2. T

Youtube preroll ads

Is Adguard supposed to block ads in youtube? If so the preroll ads are getting thru.
  3. T

[IOS] Latest beta Apps will not load data

I sent a bug report thru the app and posting it here also. After I upgraded the app, apps will not load data in Full Tunnel mode while on Wifi. No data will load using safari either unless I'm on cell data. I tried a couple more system wide fake VPN ablock apps and they work fine with no...
  4. T

Not blocking ads in apps while on wifi

For some reason a couple of days ago without any settings being changed Adguard quit blocking ads while on wifi. I've reset network settings, rebooted the device twice, deleted and reinstalled Adguard but nothing helps. DNS settings are Adguard default and system wide ad blocking is on. Like I...
  5. T

A few questions about pro

Forgive me if these questions have been addressed but does the pro version block ads device wide other than just Safari? And does it block over cellular. And is it a one time charge of $1.99 or is there a subscription. And does it disconnect from the VPN while the phone is asleep? I tried one...
  6. T

[Resolved] Problem with a site

Hello. I'm having an issue with this site loading fully. I can turn AG off and it loads properly. It shows it's blocking two items, both Google. Any way around this without turning AG off? Thank you
  7. T

Safari issue

I'm using the latest Safari on Yosemite and when I go to certain forums when I click on a thread sometimes I have to hit the back button twice to get out of the thread. I tested it with AG off and it backs out of the thread correctly. Turn AG back on and the behavior returns. Any ideas?
  8. T

Little Snitch and AdGuard

Hello. After installing adguard Little Snitch is asking to allow all of this content which some of it should be blocked with adguard I would assume? Little Snitch has a whole list of rules now just from visiting a few different sites. Some I allowed and it's ads. Some I didn't allow cause I had...