1. avatar

Sudden Problems Updating Adguard

Interesting, maybe they do this with all executables
  2. avatar

Can't reproduce this, here's the threat definitions version I have:
  3. avatar

Btw, are you trying to update to the latest nightly or stable?
  4. avatar

Well, nothing has changed. I guess the reason for the update process hanging is Windows Defender so please, report a false positive.
  5. avatar

YouTube now borked when Adguard enabled

We found the issue and this is a bug of AdGuard indeed. However, this bug is triggered only for a small share of YouTube users. Youtube is running some experimental layout version for some users and it triggers our bug. The fix is on the way but until it's done, here are some temporary...
  6. avatar

@TheMaartian does it help to log out Youtube?
  7. avatar

Can't reproduce this either, but we've got a couple more similar reports today. @TheMaartian what browser extensions do you have installed in Edge?
  8. avatar

Regert purchasing Adguard -- huge mistake

Could you please tell me what site you're talking about? And I can assure you this is not a canned response, this would be rather weird to use something like that:) What filter lists do you have enabled in AG? This list is not needed anymore, that's why it's marked obsolete. We're going to...
  9. avatar

Slow Internet Speeds With Adguard Enabbled

We'll try reproducing this locally first before getting back to you
  10. avatar

Slow Internet Speeds With Adguard Enabbled

@ram1220 quick question -- does it change anything if you disable HTTPS filtering globally in AdGuard?
  11. avatar

Warnings with macOS 10.15.4

Yeah, as usual, Apple changes rules and gives us little time to react, and, tbh, all the alternatives they provide are inferior to kernel extensions. Anyways, we are already working on a replacement. There are two possible options and we will provide both: 1. “Transparent proxy” network...
  12. avatar

Adguard Blocking My Login To Banking Website

@jputting Hi, I am really sorry that it took so long to answer. As @Boo Berry stated, we know about this issue and the fix is planned for the next update.
  13. avatar

Adguard causing phone reboot on Android 10

It seems that Google had deployed the fix in the January update. However, I heard that some people are still experiencing random reboots. I couldn't confirm that this is the same bug, though (Android 10 is pretty buggy by itself). If this happens to you after the January patch, please capture...
  14. avatar

Nope. The root cause (abandoned descriptors) accumulate with time every time AdGuard detects what app makes a connection. The mitigation is that for some connections (for instance when we see that this is a DNS port) AdGuard does not call the detection method, but for others, it still does so...
  15. avatar

AdGuard very serious bug https://yandex.ru/images/

@Nero the problem is that we cannot reproduce this issue and that's why we're asking you to use the regular reporting tool. You see, when you send a problem report via AdGuard Assistant, your settings are attached to the report. Maybe there's something else is causing this issue.
  16. avatar

Here are two updates. 1. As @Boo Berry just mentioned, we added a mitigation mechanism to the AdGuard v3.3 nightly (and beta). It does not fully solve the issue, but it will make them occur less often. 2. And here are some good news: the fix will most likely be included in the next security...
  17. avatar

Google has already fixed it, we are waiting for them to ship the fix to Android users. There is plenty of apps that use this method. Orbot (Tor), for instance. The thing is that it might be not that important to a regular VPN app as it is to AdGuard. Anyways, I've just filed another report to...
  18. avatar

Cname Cloaking - Current State?

Yes, there will be, but only after we add DNS filtering to AdGuard for Windows and Mac (which we're going to do in the future versions).
  19. avatar

Cname Cloaking - Current State?

Yes, regardless of whether you use other AdGuard products, if you use AdGuard DNS, cloaked trackers will be blocked.