Search results

1. D

Websites detecting adguard

Indeed, you all do an amazing job. I've bought 4 lifetime licenses myself and I've also gotten quite a large number of people to do so also. What I'm interested in is how to be more involved or.. learn how this all works. I wish it was open source, not so I could steal your code but to use it...
  2. D

Disable Autoplay of HTML5 Videos

Indeed. It's tiresome to constantly block them for individual sites.
  3. D

Just trying to help man...

Just trying to help man...
  4. D

Slow Internet Speeds With Adguard Enabbled

Actually I did read it. The reason I said system specs can affect performance is because it can and someone (I think you) said it couldn't and then I asked for your specs.. Don't know why you are so...moody but I can reply if I want to. I want your issue fixed so you can use adguard. It...
  5. D

Actually your systems specs can effect internet performance significantly. It's not just how fast your NIC is. My wife's mother's PC couldn't hit their connection speed without adguard because they didn't have enough RAM and they had an ancient CPU. Changing to a new system with a ryzen 3400g...
  6. D

Wow guy relax, I read something wrong, not a big deal. Considering the number of people using adguard without issues it's highly likely the issue is on your system and since you won't send logs to the developer then they will never be able to help you fix it. Hell open an incognito browser and...
  7. D

No definitely don't just hand the logs out to anyone except for staff. Not because there is some big danger but because it's nobody's business except you and the devs. The adguard team can speak to this better than I can but the i5 3210m is a very old and pretty slow CPU especially for win10...
  8. D

I also have a gigabit connection (and wifi6 router) and I usually see an average of 700Mbps with adguard enabled on WiFi, 600 average when connected to Nord VPN and 920Mbps via Ethernet with adgaurd enabled and https DNS via my router. (6 core i7 5820k @ 4.4gh, 32 gigs ddr4) It depends on the...
  9. D

Firefox won't work with adguard enabled.

I already did and it didn't work (but I tried again). The only thing I can think of is Samsung pushed an update out the other day that broke a couple apps but they were related to Knox security.
  10. D

Firefox won't work with adguard enabled.

I'm trying to switch to Firefox but if adguard is enabled I can't use completely default and fresh install of Firefox (v68) I've attached a screenshot of the error. It basically is saying every websites security cert is invalid. Am I missing something in the adguard settings that's Firefox...
  11. D

Yeah, I'm using it and I will report that site. My question was more about the neverending back and forth. I did manage to bypass that sites detection just by stopping the page load when it was essentially 100% complete and all that was left was whatever method they used for detection which...
  12. D

Ive started seeing a new pain in the *** on the web and it's sites detecting adblocking and then refreshing until they don't. I'm sure everyone is working on beating whatever the new methods of detection are so if you want an example of a site I just couldn't visit I've attached a screenshot...
  13. D

[Resolved]Possible its blocking a router login page?

Sorry for the delay it's been insane but the issue was fixed last night. I gave up and got a tech from Comcast to come out and it took him 3 hours to figure it out because none of it made a bit of sense. I meant to update the post here but I've been exhausted so I apologise for that. This one...
  14. D

Already there unfortunately. I'm not certain adguard has anything to do with it I'm trying to rule it out. So far I've rules out win10 firewall and defender.
  15. D

I had a Nighthawk xr500 but i upgraded to a Archer AX6000. I use the same gateway address for both, 192.168.0.1 Problem is i cant load the Archers settings, the browser always says its blocked like there is a network error. I even did 2 fresh browser installs to check on those any i still...
  16. D

Some Doubts on Adguard

A better explanation of how it works in plain English lol.. has never been written. It's genuinely a must have app/program. It doesn't slow down your connection and it makes using Android bearable. I went without a few weeks ago on a friends phone and the amount of ads and garbage that got in...
  17. D

Gboard issue

Ill preface this with the fact that I've been having lots of weird issues lately and I've just sent detailed logs on another issue. So Gboard AKA Google's Android keyboard... If adguard is enabled and I hit the gif button and try to search for a gif it will never load BUT only on WiFi. Disable...
  18. D

Strange issue with cd project red site

Yes, exactly the same. I've been having all sorts of weird issues lately. They started 4 nightly builds ago. I just sent detailed logs so hopefully they find something.
  19. D

Some Doubts on Adguard

I'm a privacy nut... Adguard is safe. I've been using it for years on mobile and pc. You are in good hands here. A lifetime license is worth every cent. I've bought 3 so far.
  20. D

Strange issue with cd project red site

It was but I tried shutting it off and I was still sent to the EU site.