Search results

1. H

AdGuard interfering with Bullguard Safe Search

Thanks everyone. Is there a special DNS option I can turn on in Adguard Windows edition the way I can on Android? Can't seem to find it - is it integrated by default?
  2. H

Are there any plans to fix Adguard so WFP filters allow for Bullguard's safe search green ticks? At the moment it's a choice between: using TDI which, as @Boo Berry points out, means no ad filtering in MS Edge/Metro apps sticking with WFP, which means no green ticks
  3. H

Microsoft Edge worked fine for me. Update: Sorry, meant green tick safe search. You're right, of course, that ad blocking in Edge no longer working without WFP
  4. H

hmm....Disabling the WFP driver (I take it it defaults back to TDI) worked for Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Opera. Only exception is Brave Browser (v 0.22.22) which I can probably live with for now given they're rearchitecting over to Chromium soon anyway. Also Maxathon. Are there any other...
  5. H

This is from Microsoft Edge, the green ticks you see beside each search result are absent with Adguard running.
  6. H

Bullguard Internet Security version 18.0.347.15 Browsers: Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox.... No parental function enabled on Bullguard, tho I've disabled the 'PC Tune Up -> Background optimisations' option (see attachment)
  7. H

No. Shutting adguard down resolved the issue - my browser extensions were unmodified. Sorry, if you mean, is the green tick feature a bullguard browser extension, then no - it's built into the internet security suite.
  8. H

Hi Adguard seems to be interfering with Bullguard Internet Security's Safe Search feature - the standard green tick that appears alongside search results to signal non-malicious sites. The tick disappears unless I shut Adguard down entirely (leaving services up/down doesn't matter); I'm sure...
  9. H

Added Exceptions not rendering ads

Thanks, look forward to the fix (even if only for direct child frames at this point).
  10. H

Adguard 6.1.314.1628. The filter log indicates the '@@||theguardian.com$document' rule appears to be letting through various requests (image, javascript): imrworldwide, adsafeprotected, doubleclick amongst others. But the rendering of the ads themselves is still hit and miss - many empty...
  11. H

Hi I've been using Adguard happily for over a year. I recently began adding exceptions for certain select news sites that rely on ads for their upkeep. The ads render occasionally but it's very hit and miss. Sometimes you just get a blank white banner, other times you get, say, an adsense...