Search results

1. M

Question about Cookie Banner filtering handling

Sure, but... okay :D So I will continue... :)
  2. M

Question about Cookie Banner filtering handling

Hi, I am currently reporting a lot of websites about Cookie Banners and Pop-ups which still shows up with the Adguard Annoyance filter and you guys do a great job to take every ticket serious and add the page to the filtering rules. Thank you very much! During these days, I learned a lot, how...
  3. M

For which need api.adguard.com is contacted every 30 minutes?

Thank you. Yes and since version 7 it's also necessary for filterupdate. But every 30 minutes for license check seems to me a little too much.
  4. M

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

2 days passed since I activated back the Third party cookie cleaning. This option was not the cause. Still no issue. So yes, it's finally solved with CoreLibs 1.4.120. Thank you for having all the patience with me and having a deeper look.
  5. M

New AdGuard forum engine!

I love the dark theme and change width to wider. You should make dark theme default, when windows settings is set to dark theme (and Firefox is automatically in dark theme) (but still able to change manually). I know it's possible, because deskmodder.de is doing like that.
  6. M

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

4 days pased since I disabled self-destruction of third-party cookies and removed the userfilters again. (Now on 7.1.2872) No cleaning yet. I would say: Disable this feature solved the issue. But you guys are sure that this is working as expected? Do Youtube and DuckDuckGo make use of a...
  7. M

AdGuard 7 delays start of Kee (Firefox Addon)

Okay, but what I can say after some more testing, the issue is solved when uncheck this new option and ads are still filtered. So all fine. Some deeper details about sense and use to filter localhost would be nice anyway. Have a nice day!
  8. M

The new Advanced setting "Filter localhost" of AdGuard 7.1.2868 Nightly seems to fix the issue :) (if you remove the hook) Kee starts directly after unlock the KeePass Database. No more 127.0.0.1 spam logs in protocoll. The default settings seems to be On. In this case, I would like to know...
  9. M

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

Bad news, with 7.1.2866 they got cleaned again :( I go for custom filters again... (and start of Kee AddOn is still heavily delayed)
  10. M

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

Of course he still had the issue, because there was no new nightly release since it was marked as fixed 5 days ago. 7.1.2848 is out since ~8th july = way more than 5 days. Today I received update 7.1.2861 with CL 1.4.91. The Changelog preview shows that it includes the fix. So I removed the...
  11. M

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

Hi, Adguard Nightly still offer 7.1.2848 which contains CL 1.4.78 Github says it is fixed in CL 1.5. I guess I have to wait first for new Nightly?
  12. M

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

I came home, started my PC, loaded YouTube aaand it already got cleaned. @Chinaski @Boo Berry You will get the Logs in PM. I hope you'll find the reason. If any other information or test is necessary, just tell me.
  13. M

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

@Boo Berry This are the settings. I will reenable the the Debug Logging, remove the custome filters and wait for the moment and export it. Stealth Mode enabled: StealthModeSettings: { "BlockThirdPartyCookies": true, "BlockThirdPartyCookiesPeriodMin": 180, "BlockFirstPartyCookies": false...
  14. M

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

@Chinaski Actually, it's difficult to reproduce the issue, because it seems very sporadic to me. But it's definitively still there. Yesterday, I waited hours and all was fine. I had Youtube and DuckDuckGo open, waited minutes/hours -> nothing I closed the tab and waited hours -> nothing I closed...
  15. M

@Chinaski Same result as before and like you can see in the first video. It takes some seconds, until Kee is loaded.
  16. M

Hi! Windows is 1903 Build 18362.175 x64, Firefox 67.0.4 and KeePass is 2.42.1 with german language Plugin and KeePassRPC 1.9.0.0 Kee AddOn is 3.2.7
  17. M

Hi, I have updated to AdGuard 7.1.2817 and the issue is unsolved.
  18. M

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

I have updated to AdGuard 7.1.2817 and the issue is unsolved. After several times, the Cookie settings get cleaned by the Stealth mode at both sites.
  19. M

Anti-Adblock. Thoughts about it

Of course you also could buy "BILDsmart" to bypass the Anti AdBlock Script with active AdBlocker. Still, the content behind is free and accessable for any user without AdBlocker. But with that argumentation 'Paywall', you could extend it for any website. Because every page with ads have ads for...