Search results

1. M

Question about Cookie Banner filtering handling

Hi, I am currently reporting a lot of websites about Cookie Banners and Pop-ups which still shows up with the Adguard Annoyance filter and you guys do a great job to take every ticket serious and add the page to the filtering rules. Thank you very much! During these days, I learned a lot, how...
  2. M

AdGuard 7 delays start of Kee (Firefox Addon)

Sorry that I have to report also an issue, too. I use Keepass as password manager and additional the Addon "Kee" on Firefox to fill Login and password fields. When my database is open, normally Login and password fields gets a Kee field. But when AdGuard 7 is active... nothing happen. Refresh...
  3. M

How does Stealth Mode, Strip tracking paramters work?

Hi, in Adguard I found that option which is enabled and in my opinion very useful, if it would work? When always I find some URLs with unecessary ref and utm links, they are still 'complete' when I move the mouse over the link and also copy the link. So I wonder how that option works? For...
  4. M

www.youtube.com/watch?v=... blocked In-Video linking

Hi, I am refering to Adguards Annoyance filterlist. Why are Videolinkings of Videocreators of Youtube blocked here? This page says: https://kb.adguard.com/en/general/adguard-ad-filters#annoyances Cookie notice: I agree, the user not benefit at all of that nag screen. Pages have to display...