Search results

1. E

grand delay

right ... this TFF is only for these beloved always well workin good old PPC Macs, e.g. my G5 with Mac Os X 10.4 / 10.5! www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/ - tenfourfox ... "PowerPC-only features plus the latest bug fixes, security improvements and all the powerful technology underlying...
  2. E

grand delay

thanks! so far i know it was the last version 2.3.8 (cause installed since/during the last 4 weeks, after an system-reset)
  3. E

grand delay

hi vasily! well, they are nearly up to 100 tabs, sometimes opened in 2 or 3 windows. i remember i tried after a TFF breakdown to load only 5-10 tabs to check first if this missbehavior will happen again ... in the beginning not but after a while, one to some hours this delay was there with only...
  4. E

grand delay

when i’d used it on my mac (PPC G5 / tenfourfox) i was wondering what shall outbreak my usually easy workflow cause there occures after a while surfing with really many open tabs that the context menu does have a many seconds (& growing) grand delay till its possible to press e.g. a "open in new...