Search results

1. D

AdGuard pro dns options

Brilliant, thanks!
  2. D

AdGuard pro dns options

Which of the following DNS servers. offers better security (and why). DNSCrypt or AdGuard DNS (DNS over https)
  3. D

New AdGuard Pro iOS Status

It’s pretty easy. First install and run it. Then go to IOS settings scroll down to Safari and on right side of screen scroll down to Contents blockers. Tap that and then turn on all six AdGuard entries. Exit settings. Open AdGuard again and tap Settings (the little cog bottom right of screen)...
  4. D

Yes, it seems my locations App Store has now updated to show Pro version with a 4.01 update. All good now.
  5. D

Just received update advice for AdGuard Pro on iOS but it wants to update to 4.0.1 which is AdGuard (not Pro). AdGuard Pro direct search in App Store shows no update.?. I’m confused. If I tap update, I will no longer have AdGuard Pro. Has support for this ceased?
  6. D

AdGuard Pro (just updated after a year) vs New AdGuard 3.0

Pro is still limited to 50k ad limit whereas Premium is 5x50. Probably a few internal improvements too. Pro should receive an update shortly but I suspect improvements may be subscription based as that unfortunately appears to be the approach now being adopted. System wide blocking - recent...
  7. D

My understanding is that if you you the in app purchase to upgrade to Premium (yearly subscription), you will get the system wide dns blocking feature activated (as in Pro version). Benefit is you get 5x50k ad limit with AdGuard 3.0 over 50k limit with Pro. I have older Pro and haven't found the...
  8. D

Adguard 3.0 Premium System Wide Blocking

Release notes say DNS blocking has been added: [Added] "DNS Privacy" settings section #887 This section should look familiar to seasoned AdGuard Pro users. Basically, this is where you have a chance to configure DNS settings the way you like it ー and further protect your privacy along the way...
  9. D

PSA: AdGuard Pro for iOS and Apple's policy regarding system-wide blocking

I just received an update for Pro version and DNS blocking still works. I didn't want to lose that feature.
  10. D

Well, I'm still confused. I only see AdGuard Pro in App Store. And my lifetime licence for Pro entitles me to only 6 months use of AdGuard 3. What is the benefit? Ongoing support?
  11. D

Is AdGuard automatically blocking Trackers?

New to AdGuard Pro and coming from Adblock (which also set up a bogus VPN and operates in a similar manner). I found I was having to frequently reactivate Adblock or the ads would start again. Other than that it worked flawlessly. I decided to give AdGuard Pro a run as the price was reasonable...