Search results

1. P

help adguard for iOS

Hello, The automatic filter update works no more , how comes , in the begin this have worked very good i have already installed again , but no effect, what can i do to fix that it work again , the app work in the background kind regard Paul
  2. P

automatic update adguard for iOS

The automatic filter update works no more , how comes , in the begin this have worked kind regard
  3. P

automatic update filter iOS 13

The automatic filter update works no more , how comes , in the begin this have worked kind regard
  4. P

update Adguard premium for iOS

I have already tried this, The adguard pictogram in the app list i can not find ,I follow the steps how to use adguard video) you co first to system , safari materiaal blocking - than more, but dear i can adguard not find ,I have iOS 13 on my iPhone
  5. P

adguard pro vs premium

The adguard pictogram in the app list , you co first to system , safari materiaal blocking - than more, but dear i can adguard not find , (video how to use you can follow the steps)
  6. P

update Adguard premium for iOS

I installed the update Adguard premium( lifetime version) yesterday, but now I can't not find the adguard pictogram in the more list on my iPhone iOS 13
  7. P

adguard pro vs premium

I installed the update yesterday, but now I can't find the adguard pictogram in the more list on my iPhone iOS 13
  8. P

adguard pro vs premium

what is the difference between adguard pro vs premium I have both now I have adguard premium on my iphone, but you can also use the pro version with them both bought first the pro version, but this one no longer received updates and then bought the Premium version, but now the pro gets back...
  9. P

Adguard premium for iOS

I am a Dutch user of adguard premuim, you recommend english filter, but I can not find it anywhere in the languages, which filters are best on, I also got the message that I had about 50000 rules have ios 13 on my iphone