Search results

1. M

[*] RP Online say i have Adblock

The site RP-Online.de says I have an adblocker. What can I do so I can call the page?
  2. M

Weird error message in Chrome

I have tested the following. I have Blokada installed and there is the same problem it seems to be a problem with Android Pie and vpn Everything is ok with Android Oreo
  3. M

The same problem Error comes only with favorites
  4. M

I did it all. no success. It seems to be a special problem that is currently not solvable.
  5. M

The error comes only when I call the pages from the favorites. If the pages are called from google it works If I enter the pages in the address bar, it works that's the same with all browsers So it seems to be related that the pages are called by the favorites.
  6. M

No effect Found this in german forum, no effect https://www.computerbase.de/forum/threads/adblocker-unter-android-9.1822085/ Microsoft Edge installed, same Problem
  7. M

Yes is 69.0.3497.100 Handy is Nokia 7 Plus. Android Pie, no Beta
  8. M

I have it installed but unfortunately no change. still the same mistake.
  9. M

Is there already a solution?
  10. M

I have the same problem with Chrome. I have the Samsung browser installed and there is the same problem. If Adguard is switched off, it works. I have the beta channel on and version 2.12.233 Mobile is a Nokia 7 Plus with Android Pie
  11. M

Protocol switch on/off

I have Version 2.11.81 and no switch on/off in filtering log.
  12. M

Protocol switch on/off

Please make the protocol recording off/on
  13. M

no notification from firewall

in the status bar is now a message that the app has been blocked and it is asked if the access should be allowed. I think that's ok and the problem is solved. Thanks for your help
  14. M

I have done now Now comes a message in the status bar, that's ok is it right that no message on the screen comes? if that is so then it works now
  15. M

I have the beta installed but the problem is still there. If an app goes on the internet no message and query if allowed. All notifications are turned on
  16. M

Hello I have a Nokia 6 with Oreo 8.1 the firewall does not receive notification from an app that wants to access the internet. What can I do?
  17. M

Keine Automatisches Listen Update

Hallo Neuste Adguard Version Pro auf Ios11 Aktualisiert leider nicht die Filterlisten im Hintergrund. Meteorman
  18. M

[*] Autoplay Video

Sorry, i have IE11 and Edge.
  19. M

[*] Autoplay Video

Hello We can stop autoplay of this Video? http://www.chip.de/news/Einkaufs-Gestaendnisse-Das-treiben-die-Deutschen-bei-Aldi-Lidl-und-Co_97063117.html and this http://www.shortnews.de/id/1207055/sylt-westerland-hat-die-beste-hausarztversorgung-deutschlands meteorman