Search results

1. R

Extremely slow to load router pages

Thanks! I'll give that a try.
  2. R

Extremely slow to load router pages

I've been using AdGuard for a while and it's stable and works well on my machine. Recently I got a new router and find that loading router pages (i.e. the router config interface) is extremely slow -- more than 60 seconds per page. If I disable AdGuard, the router pages load instantaneously, as...
  3. R

[Resolved]QUIC protocol filtering control

Hi Chinaski, It did not occur to me to check what IPs the domains listed in the subsequent HTTPS requests resolve to. I did that now and can see that indeed the same IPs as those in the QUIC entries feature. As long as failed QUIC connections fall back to HTTPS, I don't mind that I can't...
  4. R

Thanks for getting back to me. Appreciated. I've attached a screenshot of the filtering log where it features QUIC connection attempts, as well as a screenshot of the details of one of those entries where it lists Android OS as the origin. This remains the case for all QUIC entries that I've...
  5. R

Hi, I've recently installed AdGuard and am impressed with how elegant and comprehensive a solution it is. The filtering log is very useful to get an idea of all the traffic that is normally hidden with interesting little surprises. One of these was the occurrence of occasional QUIC protocol...