Search results

1. borinqueño

AdGuard iOS not working iOS 11.3 - remove / reinstall to fix

@vasily_bagirov , I was on 11.2.6 Thanks
  2. borinqueño

AdGuard iOS not working iOS 11.3 - remove / reinstall to fix

Hello, Updated my phone to iOS 11.3 last night. AdGuard iOS stopped blocking ads on all pages. Checked for updates, no app updates found, it did update filters.. but that didn't help. Removed app and re-installed it, that seems to have fixed it.
  3. borinqueño

Youtube no playback Firefox or Chrome, Win 7

@vasily_bagirov I disabled FlashStopper in FireFox and enabled Parental Control in Adguard, the video would not play. I removed FlashStopper altogether and it still didn't play. I'll try more combinations tomorrow - for example, trying the same experiment in Chrome.
  4. borinqueño

Thanks for the welcome and reply =o) Youtube wasn't being blocked outright, and it wasn't added to Parental -- the video simply wouldn't play. The page would load, but the vid wouldn't play. Maybe it bears mention that I use FlashStopper extension to stop autoplay in both chrome and firefox...
  5. borinqueño

Found the issue -- Parental Control somehow was turned on. Maybe I did that when I was experimenting. Turned Parental Control off, youtue vids play just fine. As an aside - found I had Parental Control on when I went to visit endi.com -- elnuevodia.com. It blocked it as innapropriate for...
  6. borinqueño

Hello, First post in the forum! ;o) But on a serious note, started using Adguard as a trial about a week ago, bought licenses 3 days ago, very happy with it... ..but yesterday, Youtube has stopped playing. If I disable using adguard assistant, it won't play. If I turn off Stealth mode, it...