Search results

1. A

AGforA 3.5 beta 1 + AG VPN

I had done the manual config changes to get AG VPN working with AGforA 3.4 as outlined in this blog post - https://adguard.com/en/blog/introducing-adguard-vpn-for-android.html Now we have AGforA 3.5 beta 1 and AG VPN 1.0.155 with native integration. What parts of the manual config changes do I...
  2. A

AG VPN feature request - redundant VPN server in Australia

Hi Team. I'm based in Australia and using AG VPN has been a pretty good experience with latency always around that 20-30ms and throughput down by, say, 30-40%. Right now, I found that I couldn't connect. The Sydney VPN server was gone from the list. So the next fastest option for me is a...
  3. A

AG VPN on Android - disconnects multiple times per day

I'm using AG VPN for Android v1.0.131 (SOCKS proxy mode) and AG for Android v3.4.120 on a Samsung Galaxy S10+ running Android 10 (not rooted). I am working from home so 99% of the time my phone is connected to WiFi as well as 4G LTE. I am connecting to the Sydney VPN location. I could try others...
  4. A

AdGuard VPN - open new browser tab -> prompts for proxy auth

I've been testing Adguard VPN and so far it has proven to be really reliable. The only issue I run into regularly is that when I open a new browser window or tab, I will often get an immediate series of proxy authentication prompts. The address appears to be the actual VPN relay itself. As soon...
  5. A

AGW 7.3 beta 1 - AG Assistant missing?

I've recently upgraded to AGW 7.3 beta 1 on my Win 10 (1909) PC and have noticed that the AG Assistant is no longer loading over my browsers (Edge Dev 80.0.334.3, Chrome 78.0.3904.108, Edge 44.18362.449.0). Is this expected behaviour? I'm finding that when I add the AG Chrome extension, it...
  6. A

Spotify playlists stop at Ads - would AG do this?

I've noticed over the last week that while running Spotify (free sub), when I get to an Ad, my playback just stops. When I open Spotify, it is always sitting at an Ad. If I skip, it merrily continues on.. until the next Ad. I haven't dug into the AG logs yet to correlate, but I'm just wondering...
  7. A

AdGuard Home detection/integration

All of my family's Android phones and tablets run AdGuard for Android (AGforA) and at home I also run AdGuard Home (AGH). The problem I now have is that by using the DNS capability in AGforA to enforce use of secure DNS, when those same devices are connected to my home network, they do not use...
  8. A

Edge with Chromium & AG filtering (Edge Insider)

So Microsoft have now publicly released Dev (weekly) and Canary (Nightly) channels of Edge running on Chromium. https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2019/04/08/microsoft-edge-preview-channel-details/ I'm getting very mixed results with AG for Windows filtering. Even after explicitly adding Adge...
  9. A

Show performance of each filter

Right now in AG for Windows (6.4.1739.4753) this is the only statistical data we get to see: and while I can choose different filters to load, I really have no idea which ones are being effective and which are just slowing me down and adding little value (and I would remove if I knew this!)...
  10. A

DNS - DNS pool, latency testing, auto-selection

With 2.12 adding the new DNSCrypt V2, DoH, and extended list of DNS servers, I'd love to see the feature set continue to expand to include the ability to select multiple DNS servers (i.e. create a pool of servers) and have AG test for availability and latency and auto-select the best performing...
  11. A

Need help adding custom DNS (Cloudflare 1.1.1.1)

Until the next version of Adguard for Android is released with Cloudflare included in the list of DNSCrypt DNS servers, I want to create a custom DNS entry. I tried creating a custom DNS entry witb: Server type: DNSCrypt Resolver address: 1.1.1.1 Provider name: Cloudflare Provider key: <left...
  12. A

Is Edge on iOS filtered by free Adguard?

Is Edge browser on iOS filtered by the free version of Adguard? Or is Safari the only browser filtered by free Adguard due to the way content blockers are implemented in iOS? In which case I need to purchase Adguard Pro on iOS to filter Edge?
  13. A

Will Cloudflare DNS be added soon?

Will Cloudflare DNS be added to the default list of DNSCrypt DNS options in the mobile versions of AG?
  14. A

news.com.au inserts 'ad blocker' banner in news articles

I've noticed that the www.news.com.au website inserts a small banner 'ad' in its news articles requesting the user to 'remove the ad blocker' I didn't want to log this as a missed ad straight up but I did want to raise the question, should this be blocked?
  15. A

IoT/Smart Home apps increasingly breaking due to AdGuard

Over the last few months I've become increasingly aware of the number of Smart Home, IoT, etc. devices that experience issues due to Adguard. For example: iRobot Roomba: 1. Adding the robot vacuum to the app (after it already detected) kept failing until I stopped AG then it worked first time...
  16. A

6.2.424.2123 beta & LinkedIn Win 10 app - new pop-up blocker blocking all external links

Am using AG 6.2.424.2123 on Windows 10 16299.15 (aka Fall Creators Update). The new AG Popup Blocker (v2.1.7) blocking script is blocking every external link from articles in the LinkedIn Windows 10 app (basically wrapped website). I've tried clicking the "Allow all pop-ups on this website"...
  17. A

AG Android 2.10beta and Lookout for Work

I have Lookout for Work (LfW v4.6.0.291) running on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (Android 7.0) and since installing AG 2.10 beta I've started to get regular alerts from LfW about "Network Attack Detected" and telling me that I "should immediately disconnect from this VPN". LfW I'm guessing doesn't...
  18. A

Video Autoplay blocking

I know that some browsers have built-in feature to block video autoplay on websites, and other browsers support this via extensions/plug-ins. It would be great if Adguard provided this feature so I could have it across all of my devices.
  19. A

Windows UI sluggish requiring AG restart every 24 hours

This is a 'semi-long-term' (i.e. many weeks.. possibly months) issue I've been encountering with AG. The symptom is that I go to use my PC (running 24x7) , often first thing in the morning or in the evening after not being used for a while, and I find mouse movement is sluggish and 'stuttery'...
  20. A

[-] Getting Video ads on AllMusic.com website

For the first time ever I got a video ad in the bottom right corner of screen on the Allmusic.com website. I was on this page - http://www.allmusic.com/album/heart-break-mw0003041703 I refreshed the page and checked AG was alive and updated and video kept coming back. Using AG 6.2.369.1938 on...