Search results

1. O

[Resolved] www.dailymail.co.uk - readers comments on articles blocked

I'm a bit too paranoid/security conscious to allow remote access, sorry. I am happy to provide config details/diagnostics etc. though.
  2. O

Yes, just using the English filter alone allows the comments to be shown but doesn't block the adverts.
  3. O

That removes the adverts (top and sides) but also has removed the Comments section
  4. O

I've disabled all filters except "English filter" - sadly the top ad and side ads are still there :( btw I also see scripts.dailymail.co.uk/static/mol-adverts/82/mol-adverts viewing page source and not scripts.dailymail.co.uk/static/mol-adverts/23/mol-adverts as the rule in post #2
  5. O

I didn't select them, they were auto selected "Activate the most appropriate filters automatically" ...
  6. O

I get a top ad - "All your favourite stories From MailOnline - now on Windows tablet", plus side ads all linking to windowsphone.com
  7. O

Using the rule and manually selecting adverts to block has sorted it out. Many thanks.
  8. O

The readers comments section in the articles of www.dailymail.co.uk will not show when Adguard is enabled on the site. Is there a way to enable the display of the comments whilst blocking the (copious) advertising?
  9. O

AdGuard 5.9 release

That works. Thanks.
  10. O

AdGuard 5.9 release

OK, thanks for the quick reply and the update. Liking everything else though :)
  11. O

AdGuard 5.9 release

I'm currently using Chrome, ZenMate and the Ad Guard extension with no problems. I thought I'd give 5.9 a go (disabling the Ad Guard extension) however pages will not load when ZenMate is active - turning off ZenMate allows pages to load. Is this a limitation or is there a work around?