Search results

1. TitaniumMoon

Standard/Premium Licenses/Differences/Sale Stacksocial/$29.99

They are legit. People on Reddit love the site and regularly recommend it for subscription based software. In fact, for my fireTV, I purchased an AdGuard Lifetime mobile key there.
  2. TitaniumMoon

[*] bing.com

Can we get more information about your adguard settings? This may help to diagnose the issue.
  3. TitaniumMoon

VPN Ad Blocking + Adguard

Works just fine on Windows 10.
  4. TitaniumMoon

Spotify? Curious if they will boot me.....

That isn’t correct. They are cracking down on modified versions of the Spotify app that block ads.
  5. TitaniumMoon

VPN Ad Blocking + Adguard

I do not. While I know that this are two different things, AdGuard’s disguise IP option is sufficient enough for me
  6. TitaniumMoon

Question about Ad Guard Licences

If I purchase an Android mobile lifetime key, will it apply to iOS? I know they're two different things, but I would like to purchase adguard and don't see an option to buy an iOS key. Thanks!
  7. TitaniumMoon

[Adguard DNS] Add this to AdGuard DNS to enable blocking of Xbox One Dashboard ads

Adding this to AdGuard DNS: 52.179.129.229 will block the ads on Xbox One's dashboard
  8. TitaniumMoon

Alpha/Beta tester

Huge diffrence between leeching of paid software as a "beta tester" providing no feedback (for which they expect) and opting into getting beta updates.
  9. TitaniumMoon

AdGuard On fireTV blocks Alexa from streaming Wyze Camera

I found the problem, but thought I would share this with the AdGuard devs. When AdGuard filters “AndroidOS” on Fire TV, Alexa doesn’t stream Wyze Camera data and says something went wrong. However, when you disable filtering for “AndroidOS” Alexa is able to stream the camera. ——— Latest...
  10. TitaniumMoon

How to enable Terodo with AdGuard?

Teredo unfortunately is required for the Xbox App to work properly, and I can't remember how to prevent AdGuard from disabling it. Thanks for the help!
  11. TitaniumMoon

Extremely slow internet when AdGuard enabled

Seems like it was an issue with the device and not adguard. Works fine on my new Surface.
  12. TitaniumMoon

PSA: AdGuard Pro for iOS and Apple's policy regarding system-wide blocking

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to here this I can't stand using wedlock and the other network adblockers. Once the update is here, I'll be using disconnect pro + adguard as they're by far the best in class adblockers.
  13. TitaniumMoon

Adguard DNS Doesn't Work On Xbox One Anymore

I have it working on my Xbox One S, and even people on Reddit have confirmed it works. The thing about bugs, is that not everyone experiences them. I have it working on both Comcast WiFi and CenturyLink WiFi. Very Ignorant.
  14. TitaniumMoon

I'm aware the free version focuses on safari content blocking, I imagine though that people who purchased the app and see that it may not continue receiving app updates will be annoyed. As for: the main reason is that rules in our filters often reference each other, and they won't be able to...
  15. TitaniumMoon

1Blocker for iOS lets you add up to seven content blockers. Why not follow suite and make the pro version let you subscribe to more lists?
  16. TitaniumMoon

Any updates? I’ve sent two emails both about 3-4 days away from each other
  17. TitaniumMoon

I am using Speedtest.net, Google Speedtest and downloading iTunes. With Adguard enables, I get the results in the first post, and downloads can take up to 30 minutes. When disabled, its cut down to less than 2 minutes. I should note, that it seems ro be affecting Microsoft Edge and Google...
  18. TitaniumMoon

Considering I didn’t pay for the PC Version (I beta test), It doesnt’t matter to me how long the issue lasts. As long as Adguard is able to prevent this from happening to other people, It’s all good.
  19. TitaniumMoon

I don’t use download managers as when I used Windows 7 way back when, they hosted malware