Search results

1. G

Processor usage

Nope. None. Windows own antivirus and NO proxy/vpn.
  2. G

Processor usage

Your personal helpdesk ID is: 2014846
  3. G

Processor usage

Sorry, No number. I have sent email in 08.10.2018. Resented now again. Did not receive any ID number.
  4. G

Processor usage

hello, any updates?
  5. G

Processor usage

Email sent!
  6. G

Processor usage

nevermind about logs files. i found how to.
  7. G

Processor usage

Desktop: i5/6600k, HDD=primary 128 GB on OCZ-Vertex3 and as storage1T on WDC. 8GB RAM Windows 10- updated Regarding log files: do you mean the "filtering log" from settings/adblocker/open filtering log/export all ?
  8. G

Processor usage

i also use the rolist 1 and 2 filter. The rest is by default.
  9. G

Processor usage

ooops...same story. I studied something and im not sure but can you please have a look on this site: http://www.filmeserialeonline.org/. Maybe this can be the trigger?
  10. G

Processor usage

of course! just a sec.
  11. G

Processor usage

Hi again. Thanks for your answer but i uninstalled first and again installed with WFP switched off. Its still on 29-60% processor
  12. G

Processor usage

Hello, Im on AG 6.3.1399.4073(32b), Windows 10, version 1803( last update) and after i open any sites on chrome the Adguard remain to use from 30% to 70-98% on processors.Actually in task bar is about "Adguard service". Im on release channel. In last week i know that was a big update from...
  13. G

Stolen premium license key

YES! Thank you!
  14. G

Remove Lock Screen Icon?

I installed adguard premium on a LG G3 , but the lock-screen notification is not present,which is GREAT. On my SGS6(5.1.1) the lock-screen is present and disturbing....
  15. G

Hello , I sent PM to you. Thanks!
  16. G

Hello, i know that somebody have stolen my premium license key... I always get connected by some Note 4 smartphone which i don't know who is it....I modified the password to account access ,but i think that is nothing...i also unbind i think more than 4 times till i get carefully about and...
  17. G

Home button on Note 4

Hello, I have installed premium Adguard on Note 4( SM-N910C; 5.0.1; ) and the home button doesn work anymore. If I activate the protection of Adguard, the home button is not working(1 push goes you to homescreen from any app). If the ADGUARD protection is NOT activated the home button start...