Search results

1. iScriptShift

AdGuard's Verification Certificate & Firefox

@aegis - Hi! So that option only stops adding certificates to websites only with "HTTPS". How about if I want to disable it for HTTP only? Without the "S"/Secure? A website like NVIDIA for example. (Their basic homepage). @Boo - Tried that bro, and apparently Google isn't "EV". :/
  2. iScriptShift

Sorry for the late reply. How about this; See this SS: http://prntscr.com/bkj2va You can see the website is verified by "Adguard Personal CA" or whatever or it hands over a certificate. How can I just disable this? So when I visit sites like Google it can be verified as "Verified by Google...
  3. iScriptShift

Hey there, so, recently after updating Adguard & Firefox to the latest, I have these issues. When I run firefox and I open websites; most tech giants like Apple, Google, FB they all give me this "Insecure Connection" Error and never let me continue. So I researched and found out it's because...
  4. iScriptShift

AdGuard Assistant missing on *all* HTTPS-sites

@Avatar - Well I don't think I have time for more remote sessions until months now. This Thursday i'm leaving for a 40+ days holidays for Christmas and stuff so I won't be able to use my PC. I'll just have ipads and such posting here. @Buuuuuuuuuuu190 - 1) Yes, ads are blocked though. 2) The...
  5. iScriptShift

Ads are blocked. I never keep browser cache. (Auto deletes on exit). Still happening as of today. Like as on Wikipedia, it isn't coming up since it's "https://...." here at adguard forum it's not https, assistant is here.
  6. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

EDIT: I'd like to say this issue is back where it started. Sites are now just NOT OPENING. Google & some are. Things like Zippyshare, Depositfiles, 4shared & some torrent files JUST DO NOT OPEN. This issue is back at the beginning and back like how it was. Sites aren't opening. ASAP i disable...
  7. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Well now it's been kinda more weirdish. I got no extensions until yet. The problem is kinda worse again. Now tabs get stuck and the loading gear stays there until 5 or so mins. Like you can see in the SS i have below. This is even happening here on this forum so I dont think we have ads here do...
  8. iScriptShift

*Also i would like to say this is happening to me too. Sites like yahoo and google, AA doesn't come up (mainly after this last ag update). Things like ebay and such is sweet. (btw andrey this issue is on my laptop on which I still have the extensions enabled and wfp disabled. not on my desktop...
  9. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Well andrey after that Remote session things are good. And disabling the extensions have made it a looong way. But still sometimes on one or two websites the issue occurs that you might've seen on the teamviewer session. Some objects dont load on time. It's REALLY better now but yet now just 100...
  10. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Haha yeah. I sent this message before we had the skype chat. Done.
  11. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Alright thanks for that but...now come we gotta do something....Why aren't you responding on skype dude? Have you been busy? I've sent you PMs there...shall we just continue here then?
  12. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Well I've PMed you for a long time now...and you haven't responded...So what is next? And do you want me to install the Comss.ru speical trial version bcuz my license expires tomorrow.
  13. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Yah thats me. We can just PM there, we don't really need to add contacts. :)
  14. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Hi Andrey. I PMed you on Skype couple days ago, I got no response. So we only got 11 days to go till the license you gave me expires. So we gotta do something quick.
  15. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Like I've said, I don't really mind a Teamviewer/Remote Control session but it's just the timezone we need to work out just before. I'll be sending an email to final the session, as now; This weekend, what time are you available? Can we do it this Saturday? I am busy in weekdays, I've got exams.
  16. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Well I've been trying out the new release, it's been good but still doesn't fix it! :( This version certainly is better, it loads everything! With the WFP Driver, everything is normal, content loads but still on websites, if you see the favicon bit, that still shows the loading icon and then...
  17. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Well how about I just wait for it and try the new driver out. Will it just be an update via Adguard v6 or will I have to download it via?
  18. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Okay well I seem to be free this Saturday though...Are you available at around 12-01AM on basically this sunday? It will be a Saturday night, 12/1AM in the night for me. Or again this Friday at around 12/1AM? I recently have my university exams so I am not available much throughout the day so...
  19. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Sorry for the late reply so, but I so do we assign a time for us to meet? I think since your in Russia and im in Australia, we might just be hard to get along with. What day & time should we do this? I myself can only do this on Monday-Friday. Not weekends.
  20. iScriptShift

WFP Network Driver Slow

Well okay but can you give me a bit more info on how it will work...like what time will it be done and what not and what else....currently it's 4AM here so we cannot do it exactly right now anyways.