Search results

1. Kees

Make Adguard a lean mean advertising fighting machine

Gentleman, I have two questions and suggestions. They are based on the limited perspective of my surfing behavior. So my suggestions might not be applicable in general. It is the same as thinking that the earth is flat, because from my point of view and observation the horizon seems to be...
  2. Kees

Testing Edge extension Beta

With Adguard Beta on Edge (using Simple Domain Names filter) I could not log into LinkedIn. After whitelisting it I could login.
  3. Kees

Testing Edge extension Beta

Hi, Just deinstalled Adguard for Edge and installed Adguard Edge beta from the beta page website of Adguard. the version installed is 2.10.11 Is this the Beta and if so, what is different with current stable version (can't find stealth mode)?
  4. Kees

Impact of Google Manifest V3

Hi, I read this post in MalwareTips https://malwaretips.com/threads/the-death-of-webrequest-api-ubo-not-likely-at-least-for-now.89780/ I am currently using AdGuard's DNS filter (less than 30.000) rules, so I suppose filter is still useable when V3 gets implemented. I am using the Beta...
  5. Kees

Question regarding current stealth extension

When new Adguard is officially launched, will the stealth extension be updated with the new features of the stealth mode?
  6. Kees

Very happy testing Adguard extension for chrome Beta

Hi, The user interface is a big improvement. I have a small request. Add a WebRTC option to hide private IP address (use only public IP address). Thanks Kees
  7. Kees

Which files/folders does AdGuard stores filters?

Hi, I am using a disk virtualization program. Which files or folders do I have to exclude in Chrome's User Data folder fo r Adguard to keep changes in USER FILTER? Thx