Search results

1. Bastet

iOS12: Does Adguard still work?

Works for me still.
  2. Bastet

PSA: AdGuard Pro for iOS and Apple's policy regarding system-wide blocking

The thing that potentially annoys me is that those who purchased Pro will have to repurchase (via in-app) any new device content blocker/in-app ad blocker when we move to the free AG. The free version is missing the blacklist feature, status & DNS settings. I did have an idea but it may not be...
  3. Bastet

TIP - For all iOS users

So you have to click purchase but once verified you can download the app (or any previous purchases) again for free. I certainly hope Apple changes this, it could lead to confusion for some users.
  4. Bastet

[HOW TO] Block YouTube Adverts using Adguard Pro

I found with or without your subscription AG blocked YouTube ads. Is there a specific video page where we can test the entry?
  5. Bastet

[HOW TO] Block YouTube Adverts using Adguard Pro

Thanks for this. Will test & post back.
  6. Bastet

Bug report

I have the same problem re: full/split tunnel mode & not being able to connect when on 4G/cellular. ID: 1573493 (most recent ‘test’). ID: 1864574 (first report). Also reported on GitHub.
  7. Bastet

Bug report

When you say you reset iOS did you reset the phone to factory default or just reset the settings?
  8. Bastet

Filters - numbers limitation

Yes, good question. Eventually we’ll end up having to disable more & more filters to keep under the limit which may end up allowing some ads through.
  9. Bastet

Filters - numbers limitation

I believe the limitation is down to Apple/iDevices rather than AdGuard.
  10. Bastet

Error: Filters cannot be loaded

Every so often whenever I change (tick/untick) the filters/lists I too receive this message, usually adding or removing them one at a time will work.
  11. Bastet

GitHub

The link takes me to a report: shiftdelete.net #7359 Issue URL: https://shiftdelete.net/ios-uygulamalari-apple-id-sifrenizi-calmasin — Missed Ad Issue Type: Ads Comment: Empty space leftover after the ad My Filters English-Spyware-Social Media-Annoyances-Turkish-Mobile Ads-Safari filter. Is...
  12. Bastet

VPN logo disappear in IOS 11.1

Mine is still showing on my iPad Pro. Are you using full or split tunnel within AdGuard? Full tunnel doesn’t play well with other VPN apps.
  13. Bastet

[Resolved] Missed ads in Big Fish games app.

A quick further question. Will these be added to the AG filters or do I need to keep them in my blacklist?
  14. Bastet

All still OK @Alex302 so I’d say the problem is solved. :D
  15. Bastet

I’ve replaced my list with those & will continue to monitor things. :)
  16. Bastet

I have (so far) fixed the ads. I blocked these: scenario.bigfishgames.com messagemanager.bigfishgames.com sdkservices.bigfishgames.com questing.bigfishgames.com gamestate.bigfishgames.com gdn.bigfishgames.com 883.engine.mobileapptracking.com bigfishgames-a.akamaihd.net...
  17. Bastet

This the ad in ‘Grim Tales: The Heir’ game on iPad Pro 9.7: Link to Game: Grim Tales: The Heir - A Mystery Hidden Object Game (Full) by Big Fish Games, Inc https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/grim-tales-the-heir-a-mystery-hidden-object-game-full/id1122212503?mt=8 I’ve added as many BigFish...