Search results

1. O

[Resolved]UI translation fix

Ok thank you very much
  2. O

[Resolved]UI translation fix

I'm using the hebrew language but there are several places when the english and the hebrew are mixed up, and causing the sentences to be write backwards. for example: (on advanced settings) If you'll give me the translation file, i'll be able to fix it without changing the translation...
  3. O

Update failure on Windows 10

I remembered that i bought a licence for one year in 2018 from ebay with a reduced price (that was a legal serial) . and when i needed another one after the time runs out, i accidently bought someting from ebay with shady method (i didn't pay attention to the details when i bought it), and i...
  4. O

yes i had one (the first one). but who the hell put it there?
  5. O

Helping banner, request

Sometimes there are situations when people encounter certain problems at times of significant updates. As with the problem that the QUIC had to be disabled in order to allow Adguard to filter YouTube. Instead of people having to come and ask each time, you can let them know through this variable...
  6. O

Adguard problems

Thank you very much (i saw afterwards that you added about it in your first comment.)
  7. O

Adguard problems

yes that was the problem. thank you very much. but what about the other problem with version 7?
  8. O

Adguard problems

You released the version 7 officially. I updated it but it can't connecet to the internet, so there are no option for builds or filters updates anymore. That's why i uninstalled it and installed the latest 6.4 version. But the 6.4 version, does not filtering youtube anymore and there is no...
  9. O

I also have problem with internet connection on version 7. With version 6.4 i didn't had any problems! I tried to run that "traceroute cdn.adguard.com" on cmd, but it didn't recognize it
  10. O

www1.gogoanime.sh

added already. but i figure it out why all those problems began to happen to me. I infromed eset about all those problems. and someone there said that google chrome new politics says that now not all antivirus solutions will be compatible with Chrome...
  11. O

www1.gogoanime.sh

about the restrications to enter sites, i just confirmd now that even after adguard was shutdown when the ssl/tls filter is on, the internet security is starting to make that problem. so that problem only, is not related to a conflict betwen adguard and eset. but the other problem can be from an...
  12. O

www1.gogoanime.sh

what that strange is that all those problem just start today from nowhere.
  13. O

www1.gogoanime.sh

it's making a mass in my PC. chrome crashing nonstop. Eset is restricting me from entring some sites even on other browsers. when i'm exiting the adguard with his service all the problems are gone. so somethings here is really not good (and i'm using now the 6.3 official release) for now i'm...
  14. O

www1.gogoanime.sh

I already sent email to Adguard support and i will give you the content of that email. but i want to add that the first problem happening also on the 6.3 official latest release. For that kind of problem i think there wasn't any option on the report tool to report it so that why i emailed it to...
  15. O

[Resolved] www10.kickassanime.io

I replied on github now with a video proof: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/issues/21339#issuecomment-416195743
  16. O

[Resolved] www10.kickassanime.io

The site: https://www10.kickassanime.io/anime/blend-s-192202/episode-05-206275 Image: http://up419.siz.co.il/up3/mjnj1mqnoywx.png that site have a problematic ads that have been fixed, according to your github. but i'm still getting them. and my filters are up to date. you need to wait some...
  17. O

[Resolved] 123moviies.org/home.html

I opened an issue on github about a similar site with the same problems so i didn't bother to open another one. you just need to fix the same problem on that other similar site (www.123moviies.org/home.html) github issue: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/issues/20415
  18. O

[Resolved] yad2.co.il

It Worked
  19. O

[Resolved] yad2.co.il

I opened a github Issue via Adguard assistant about that site. and after sometime the ads didn't appear. so i told him that he can close the issue. But now they came back again. You need to give to the site like 15 seconds before the ads appear...