Search results

1. O

Snaptube app couldn't download in the background when adguard is enabled

I was using cloudflare, then changed to google dns, also i disabled https filtering. The strange is sometimes works normally, but mostly stop downloading in the background until i disable adguard.
  2. O

Snaptube app couldn't download in the background when adguard is enabled

Snaptube app for android couldn't download in the background when adguard is enabled, but when adguard is disabled it downloads normally in the background. Adguard Blocks many ads on this app so it couldn't be disabled. How can i resolve this issue?.
  3. O

Network connection and speed

Thank you for your advice. I excluded applications each other and i think it is now better. concerning WFP driver, is not important to turn it off. another thing please, which best for proxy setting, system proxy, no proxy, or manual configuration ?
  4. O

Adguard blocking for a specific browser

Also the stable version in many times i need to disable adguard and re enable it to resume network connection.
  5. O

But is Nightly version stable ?, because i see warning that it is not stable.
  6. O

I applied this rule : ||*.*$image,app=com.android.chrome, but it blocked images not just on chrome but also on firefox.
  7. O

Thank you, it worked for desktop but when applied this for android version it didn't work. the rule ||*.*$image,app=chrome.exe
  8. O

Thank you for replay, but i am not advanced user . Simply if i want to block third party requests to example.com ( ||example.org^$third-party ) in just google chrom not other browsers, what is the addition for this filter ?