Search results

1. T

Sponsored posts showing up on Facebook.com

Did not work for me on new layout.
  2. T

Facebook Sponsored Ads Have Started Appearing Again

I still see the sponsored ads in Facebook with base filter.
  3. T

[Bug] important modifier not working

What is the difference between elemhide and generichide or urlblock and genericblock. I don't understand the documentation. Disables all generic cosmetic rules on pages that correspond to exception rule. vs. Disables any cosmetic rules on the pages matching the rule. Sounds the same to me.
  4. T

Opera Extension Version 3.1.3
  5. T

Unblocking not working as expected

Ok, maybe it's a bug in the Opera extension. About two seconds after the page is visually complete, the ads load and are shown. The are all in this div containers with jsm_ ids.
  6. T

Steps to reproduce: (optional) Disable all filters Add these custom filters @@||bild.de^$urlblock,elemhide,content,generichide,genericblock ||secure-ds.serving-sys.com^$important visit bild.de With these filters everything except secure-ds.serving-sys.com should be unblocked. However nothing...
  7. T

Just tested it and it's not as you say. Content loaded at a later point in time is unaffected of these rules. I disabled all filters on bild.de and only applied bild.de##[id^="jsm_"]. After 2 seconds the DOM is full of div tags starting with "jsm_".
  8. T

May need some help to create a complex rule

Doesn't work. There will still be blocked content. He just said it in another thread. Adguard is not able to ALLOW ALL and apply custom filter rules. Imo this is a huge problem. No idea why this hasn't caused severe problems yet.
  9. T

Oh wow. Such a feature should be added as fast as possible. Any site could just check if a certain ad is displayed or blocked. If the corresponding rule is in a basic list there would be no way to remove the ad without removing the rule from the basic list (which you don't want to do). That's a...
  10. T

Someone should fix the documentation then. https://kb.adguard.com/en/general/how-to-create-your-own-ad-filters#document I'm using the browser plugin. Stealth doesn't work there. Can you tell me how I can disable every rule for a domain and only apply my own rules?
  11. T

I'm trying to create some custom rules for bild.de myself. For that I need to unblock all request and then apply my own rules (mostly cosmetic rules). The documentation says that @@||bild.de^$urlblock,extension,jsinject,elemhide,content is the same as @@||bild.de^$document However the former...