Search results

1. Z

What happens when the beta key runs out?

My beta licence has expired. Can it be extended or can I get a beta key for another year?
  2. Z

Adguard Assistant icon sometimes disappears

I tried to use Adguard on a machine running Windows 7 Pro Sp1. I've found that sometimes the Adguard Assistant icon disappears from the bottom right corner of the visited websites irrespective of the browser you are using.. By restarting the system, everything will be normal. What can cause the...
  3. Z

Use of Adguard together with McAfee Webadvisor

I've been using McAfee Webadvisor webextensions for a long time. https://home.mcafee.com/root/landingpage.aspx?lpname=get-it-now&affid=0&culture=en-us I have good experience with it. My question: it is possible to use Adguard together with Webadvisor?
  4. Z

I have received one year beta licence key from the staff, it's clear that they read the forum. :)
  5. Z

I filled out the Google form with my Github profile, but I did not get any answers.
  6. Z

Adguard and Adguard web extension

Thanks, i will do this.
  7. Z

Thanks again. Furthermore, what does the mentined Google form for? Is it just for introducing the new tester and reading it from a staff member? :)
  8. Z

Thanks. Do you need both to use both, or is Adguard enough for service? P.S. Accordingly, it is appropriate to disable the extension on Microsoft Edge?
  9. Z

Thanks, this is a reassuring answer. In what cases do you need a beta key? What is the Google Form for?
  10. Z

My question is simple.It is possible run together Adguard and Adguard web extension?
  11. Z

Change registered e-mail address

How to change e-mail address registered to an account? I do not see this option.
  12. Z

I asked for a beta key on Google's form, but I did not get a response. Is it enough if I changed the update channel to the beta in the Adguard settings?