Search results

1. T

Stealth Modifier Not Being Honored in User Filter

Hi Slvvko, do you have any updates? @silicaji, could you please explain what do you mean? What videos did you watch to fix this issue? Thanks.
  2. T

Hi Slvvko, I mentioned them in my third post: Thanks for your help; please let me know what you think
  3. T

Hi Slvvko, do you have any update on this? Thanks.
  4. T

Hi Slvvko, thanks for your reply. It happens when joining a Google Meet meeting. With all the Stealth checks activated, the call joins and after a couple of minutes it exits with an error message. If I disable the WebRTC blocking it works. I've tried adding...
  5. T

Hi, I hope you are doing well. I'm running AdGuard 2.3.2.710 on Mac Mojave and I've noticed that the filters I've added to my user filter list, using the stealth modifier (copied and pasted straight from documentation; in order to allow stealth to skip in those websites), is not working. I...
  6. T

Syntax to Allow Flash in Certain Sites?

Thanks Blaz; that was actually the one I'm using in the Feedly example, because it doesn't work without it. So, there's no way to keep all the other stealth features but allow Flash only, right? Best.
  7. T

Syntax to Allow Flash in Certain Sites?

Hi, I've enabled the "Block Flash" option in the "Stealth" section, so Flash is properly blocked from all requests. I'd like to allow it to be used in some websites, but I couldn't find any documentation on the filter syntax to do that. I mean, like: @@||feedly.com$<something to allow flash...
  8. T

LinkedIn Constantly Refreshes (Started About Two Months)

Yes, the latest one as of today was the one I downloaded. I went to the GitHub repository and downloaded the latest from there (not from your previous link). That was the one that presented me the problems I mentioned above. Thanks again!
  9. T

Sorry for the late reply zIBiT. I've just downloaded the latest Beta as of now and it completely crashed my browser. CPU usage went to 100% on the Adguard process. I've tried restarting several times to not avail; had to revert back to stable 6.1 with LinkedIn still not working. Any other...
  10. T

Hi there, As topic, about two months ago, when using LinkedIn with Adguard enabled, after login-in to the site, it constantly refreshes the page, over and over to infinity. I don't know what changed, but could you please take a look into it? If I whitelist the page (Adguard disabled for it), it...
  11. T

Nougat "Internet connection may not be available" with HTTPS Filtering

I've noticed today that the version left Beta and was available for update within the Adguard app. I updated it, but it also didn't fix the issue, as amedeus commented. Maybe in 3.0? Was the team working on a fix for this? Thanks.
  12. T

OK, I'll check the Android logs then and try to see if the catch anything. Thanks again.
  13. T

Any other ideas to try or some way to escalate this to support? Thanks.
  14. T

@zebrum: yes, it keeps happening even with the VPN Mode. I think it has to do with the added certificates, as in the previous Android versions you got the "The internet connection might be monitored message" every time you rebooted the device, now that doesn't appear anymore (as of Nougat...
  15. T

Philips Hue app doesn't work with AdGuard

Agh, that's what I thought. Guess I'll leave it disabled then, thanks for your confirmation! If you want to try another one of these similar issues, try the Gboard app (Google Keyboard). If you don't disable routing through Adguard, the built-in web searches don't work (they say there's no...
  16. T

Thanks again Frawas. That seems that would take me a little more time to achieve. But I was wondering, if the problem is in Adguard filtering something that the Google APIs use to validate the internet connection, shouldn't that "something" appear in the Filtering Log, as you greatly suggested...
  17. T

Thanks zIBiT for your reply. It's the official Philips Hue App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.philips.lighting.hue2&hl=en Let me know if I can be of any more help to troubleshoot something. Regards.
  18. T

Thanks Frawas for your reply; that was actually a good test to try that I didn't think of! Sadly, it didn't got me any results. Here's what I did: Disabled Adguard protection and turned off the Wi-Fi Turned on the Wi-Fi, it started without the exclamation point (good!) Enabled filtering in...
  19. T

Hi again guys, Since I just created my account here, I jump into and report another issue! :) The Philips Hue app, when routing traffic through Adguard, connects and disconnects every minute from the Philips Bridge. I have to disable routing in the firewall management so it stays connected. I...
  20. T

Hi there, I've recently upgraded my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to Nougat 7.0.1 (SM-G925I - Samsung stock ROM). After installing Adguard, enabling the HTTPS by installing the certificates (and even moving them to System with the Move Certs! app), I've found out that the Wi-Fi icon gets a permanent...