Search results

1. J

Browser CPU Spike - Adguard 7.4/7.4.1

is this the latest version 7.4 nightly 34 from June 1, 2020
  2. J

Hi there. For me its all browsers, regardless of what assistant is used, new or legacy. Task manager shows me the spike from chrome along with Adguard,. It's almost as if it spikes when it's loading, then settles down afterwards. It's hard to explain in some respects. This happens all of the...
  3. J

Good to know it's not just me then. Not sure if this is a chrome issue or Adguard or a combination of both?
  4. J

Are there any others out there that seem to be having this issue at all? It feels like ever since i updated to 7.4 and 7.4.1 that my upon launching a browser (With the assistant) the CPU seems to spike, before settling down after a few seconds? It could be purely coincidental, but, nothing...
  5. J

Adguard for Android - Killing DL Speed

Hi all. I posted this on Reddit too () but thought it makes more sense for it to be posted here too. Is there any reason as to why Adguard is killing/slowing down my connection on Android? [Screenshot of Speed Test] As you can see from the screenshot, the speed drops significantly when...