Search results

1. Claus Schiroky

bing.com is not responding due to a long-running script.

Hi, did not need to run that test. I simply removed AdGuard, restart System, and resintalled the software. Now it's working without problems. Can't see any difference in the settings, anway, problem solved. Thank you, Claus
  2. Claus Schiroky

Hi, I do have the setup default filter lists enabled. I'm using the desktop app. I already have tested with dedicated AdBuard AdBlocker browser extension for Edge (with the desktop app not installed/removed). As result the problem does not occur. Hence, no problem when using only the browser...
  3. Claus Schiroky

Hi, have tried, problem persist. I'm running on Windows 10 Enterprise here, 10.0.17763.55. Best Regards, Claus
  4. Claus Schiroky

Hi, Yes, if I fully disable AdGuard there's no problem. I can also work-around, with AdGuard started, by disabling the modules "Ad Blocker", and "AdGuard Extension". Best Regards, Claus
  5. Claus Schiroky

Hi, I do see Edge freeze when AdGuard is loaded (regardless if browser extension is loaded on top or not): when I type any keyword into the search filed within Edge (Windows 10 Pro) on Bing.com, it freeze. Some seconds later I see the error "bing.com is not responding due to a long-running...