Search results

1. S

AdGuard Home and AdGuard for Windows

Dear AdGuard Team, I would like to know what the differences between AdGuard home and AdGuard for windows and are you going to merge the two in the near future?
  2. S

What happen to the Aghuard app and their devs ?

I use the latest version from Microsoft Store and the latest Edge non insider build I also check in several computers and no integration mode
  3. S

What happen to the Aghuard app and their devs ?

Dear Developers, I do not know what happened but for a while there is no new update not on Adguard for windows/edge ex/android/assistant. look here: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardAssistant/milestones 100% but still you did not release it, and it is like 1 month already like this...
  4. S

VPN for the benefit of everyone...

Yes and good to know it is dead but I think Anti AdGuard blocker is something vital for Ad blocker program do not you think ?
  5. S

Umm I see so there is not cheap or easy way to do it =/ ? BTW what about anti AdGuard killer as default ?
  6. S

I understand but what about minimal VPN like open VPN that Opera uses ?
  7. S

Dear Developers, We talked about this feature already but nothing happened as you can see here: https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp Almost all VPN software have Ad Blocking feature so why not vise versa ? I do not care to pay lifetime license for VPN separately as an add on...
  8. S

[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.326.1705 RC

Thanks for your help I will do as you advice me but for the icon I mean there are a list of browsers on the AdGuard program that enabled AdGuard for Vivaldi there is no icon (Fillter app on settings)
  9. S

[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.326.1705 RC

I just feel like you do not have any more passion for developing AdGuard and here are the reasons: 1. AdGuard Assistant 4.0 still in the same state. 2. Fewer updates. 3. There are many bugs, for example, no icon for Vivaldi browser on adGuard Moreover JW Player Ads are not blocking by AdGuard I...
  10. S

About Updating the application...

in Android Nougat HTTPS will not work for apps but from what I understand you do not need HTTPS to block apps Ads I could block some app Ad even before I turn HTTPS on Moreover should I keep HTTPS on ? or I do not really need it ? because I heard that it take me power and battery P.S Just turn...
  11. S

Ohh Thank god someone replied to me I really need your help as soon as possible: 1. I have galaxy s7 a new one just got it 3 days ago anyway I use AdGuard and I found out it is draining my battery I checked battery usage and found out it takes more than my screen (screen 26% and AdGuard 30%)...
  12. S

I would like to know if I need https enable to block ad on youtube website and if so do I need to hack my system or to do something special ? Moreover I would like to know if this is safe to use on new galaxy s7 (I do not want battery drain or app crash because of this app)
  13. S

It is time for a change AdGuard should become InternetGuard

I can not say I fully agree with you but there are some things that I can agree with. I still think that VPN and maybe wifi protection and other features should take to consideration even if it will not be "full VPN" or connected to Ads blocking. maybe it is because I just see stuff in...
  14. S

You really think AdGuard should stay an AdGuard for the rest of the product life... every software need to evolve full VPN and some extra stuff for internet security and the name change is inevitable think of it like ESET there is Eset Anti Virus and Eset Smart Security which give you much more...
  15. S

Hello Everybody, I would like to share with you my 2 ideas/problems: 1. I think AdGuard is beyond anything that I know and it is not just Ad blocker I really think you should take the next step and make the necessary change AdGuard should become InternetGuard, beside the name change which is...
  16. S

[AdGuard for Windows] v6.1.258.1302 RC

HTTPS was disable anything else ?
  17. S

Stealth Mode: No Antiviruses: ESET Smart Security Filters: Default Windows 10.1 latest official update Edge browser I think it is because WFP conflict did you improve the algorithm or changed it ?
  18. S

I do not know if it is also because the TCP Fast Open problem but... when AdGuard on Sites become slower to load and use on Edge browser only !!! DiabloFans.com Outlook.com (the new outlook experience) and some forums and so on... (also here even typing become slower task) I really do not...
  19. S

I do not know why but 6.1 does not like Edge browser Windows 10.1 (the lastest update) WTP driver on and Edge freeze and crash often when AdGuard is on =/
  20. S

[*] AdGuard is detected

it is ok the last comment showed me there is a bug with ESET and WFP drivers and I will just wait till your will fix it with the new WFP driver that should come with the 6.1 version