Search results

1. G

[AdGuard DNS] Beta

Add servers in India. It is very slow. Better to add in Andhra Pradesh, India. Redirect blocked websites to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 with port 53 for faster access (if possible). Because they belong to Google. Sometimes it is not working Reference: https://www.weblockapp.com/faq/#question-7
  2. G

Using MITM to intercept HTTPS Requests

Yes, I have it enabled.
  3. G

That means Adguard already blocks urls like https://example.com/ad_banner but allows https://example.com/useful_content? Isn't it? Then Adguard must be using MITM. That is great. But in the filtering logs, I see only website name. Is it just that the filter logs show only the website name or it...
  4. G

I found that some ads are still creeping in somehow. Some ads like in-url ads using HTTPS (I mean, example.com/ad, where example.com is a useful site with example.com/goodcontent but example.com/ad is an ad url). I have encountered this...
  5. G

Why can't AdGuard Premium for Android be free?

Yes only those pirated software that is free from malware, people would download them and also that software which can be downloaded without surveys and nonsense. Additionally, the Donate button on Android app would add to some benefit.
  6. G

But are not people using cracked apk more than buying it? Apart from this, you also offer beta testing and also affiliate program! You may try putting the Donate button somewhere in the app try it for few months. Donation is an act of helping nature, people have it more than buying things...
  7. G

If anyone thinks that this is too much then I don't mind if the admin deletes this post. Since it came to my mind, I have posted it.
  8. G

This is a question that I have since some days. Why can't Adguard premium for android be free in order to ban piracy? When I googled for adguard premium, the first link I have found was onhax.me (a mod apk site). So, if any one wants to block ads, why don't they go for it and download it for...
  9. G

ClosedChannelException - Not blocking YouTube ads

Previously it worked well. I don't know why it broke now. Any way I encountered a strange message in the log. IOException due to I internal TLS error: This could be an attack
  10. G

The error seems to say Unknown source. Probably the source doesn't exist which may have occurred due to some connection problem. Are you handling that exception?
  11. G

java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException: null at java.nio.SocketChannelImpl.checkOpenConnected(SocketChannelImpl.java:418) ~[na:0.0] at java.nio.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:357) ~[na:0.0] at com.adguard.commons.b.r.write(Unknown Source) ~[na:0.0] at...
  12. G

I got the above exception as a result of which I am able to see ads in YouTube
  13. G

[iOS] Why doesn't AdGuard able to filter HTTPS requests?

Update All that is required is to install a ROOT CA certificate that filters these type of requests, just as you have done in Android. The following urls might be of help, to enable this feature in iOS...
  14. G

[iOS] Why doesn't AdGuard able to filter HTTPS requests?

I would like to know, why doesn't Adguard be able to filter HTTPS requests in iOS (because it says it is not blocking Youtube ads - Adguard Pro for iOS) Advertisers might also move to HTTPS, making it impossible to block in-url HTTPS ads in iOS. What is the fate of iPhone users? I wounder, if...
  15. G

[ANDROID] Block network access to a specific app

Update: It worked. I need to Clear the data of the app. It showed previously downloaded content. Thanks.
  16. G

How? I have gone through Settings > Firewall > Apps Management > CleanMaster > Unchecked Cellular Data and Wifi Data under the Firewall section. The app still seems to access the Internet even after restarting the protection.
  17. G

[ANDROID] Run the app in background & Enable protection automatically as soon as the app is started

https://github.com/gshumihin/test/blob/master/xiaomi_issuefix.md From the above url, it says about adding Adguard to Cleaner exceptions in Xiamio phones. How to add Adguard to exceptions in Clean Master?
  18. G

Does auto-update update custom filters also?

I would like to know that if I add my own custom filters either from URLs or from local file, are they automatically updated?
  19. G

[ANDROID] Can I view which URLs does an app connect to?

I would like to know that if I. An know which URLs an app is connecting to (including HTTPS) protocol. I mean the complete URLs including the GET parameters and full page path. This helps the user in identifying the ad URLs of a particular app which are not identified by Adguard previously so...
  20. G

I would like to see the blocking of Internet access to a particular app. Some apps don't need Internet access at all.