Search results

1. Periphery

[*] Mycanal.fr

The additional rules to the French filter on April 30, overcame the detection of the adblocker Finally with or without filtering, I don't see any difference on this site. Maybe from abroad (outside France), the videos ads are not broadcast so that the testers cannot see them and therefore filter...
  2. Periphery

[*] Mycanal.fr

2 or 3 video ads before the main video starts https://www.mycanal.fr/actualites/les-terriens-du-dimanche-emission-du-28-avr-2019/h/11494493_50013
  3. Periphery

[-] www.cookomix.com

Adblock detection Sample : https://www.cookomix.com/recettes/confiture-coings-thermomix/
  4. Periphery

A log file of the list of pages that have been blocked by AdGuard

Is there any way to find in my browsing history (a significant clue in a url modification ?) or in an AdGuard log file, the list of pages that have been blocked by AdGuard? Indeed, a number of them have been improperly filtered. I would like to communicate them to you retroactively. By the way...
  5. Periphery

[Vivaldi] Blocking not working

I use Vivaldi daily (latest non-standalone snapshot); everything works normally with adguard. Curiously the only site that is not filtered is https://forum.vivaldi.net/ :
  6. Periphery

Chromium no longer seems compatible with the Adguard extension

Very nice surprise. After two days of successful testing, I definitely adopt the Adguard beta extension. Thank you very much.
  7. Periphery

@TheHasagi Did the investigation confirm my point? Reminder: the Adguard extension works correctly up to the Vivaldi 1401.7 snapshot Does this have anything to do with this change (January 23, 2019): Chrome API update will kill a bunch of other extensions, not just ad blockers ?
  8. Periphery

What further investigation? Considering the recipient of the message (@Karina) , I assume you posted in the wrong thread.
  9. Periphery

Hello, Without answers for my previous thread, I reformulate in this technical section the elements of the bug I am facing. So I have a problem with Adguard Blocker extension that stops working properly with chromium. Here's how I did it (the snapshots directory I used for my tests can be...
  10. Periphery

Adguard PC chrome extension broken [Vivaldi browser]

I did some tests with chromium and I notice a sudden failure between 2 versions of development 72.x It would of course be necessary to sharpen... Vivaldi rely on the Chromium engine
  11. Periphery

I reported the bug to Vivaldi team. Here are the details : Summary: AdGuard AdBlocker extension is damaged from snapshot 1420.4 Key: VB-48351 Project: Vivaldi Browser Environment: Vivaldi version: 2.3.1430.4 Operating System: Windows 10 (x64)...
  12. Periphery

Hi, Vivaldi's latest snapshot (2.3.1420.4 (Version officielle) (32 bits)) prevents the use of the Adguard PC chrome extension. Nothing happens when you click on the deactivation of a site's protection: the page reloads, but no effect, the icon remains blue. Same if you want to block an ad...
  13. Periphery

Playing dailymotion videos with Vivaldi

Second screenshot : the video is not as horrible as the example of the video I proposed in my first post; the image is explicit; nevertheless you can see a shadow image in background (adguard adblocking extension need to be disable). According to the third screenshot I guess I should investigate...
  14. Periphery

ie, with all filters disabled, video is deficient
  15. Periphery

Well, the problem disappears by removing https filtering. But you must disable the adguard adblocker extension, otherwise a different error prevents the video from being played back
  16. Periphery

For the last week, I've been facing a problem playing dailymotion videos: the sound is ok but the image is confused. The problem does not come from the filters chosen but from Adguard itself: indeed, even if you uncheck the box "enable ad blocking", the problem persists. On the other hand...
  17. Periphery

AdZGuardFilter Custom Filter Backlisted ?

Hello, Any idea why the version number and update date do not synchronize correctly after a new update of the AdzHost filter?
  18. Periphery

Thanks @Blaz @TheHasagi I tried AdGuard beta and now I can easily subscribe to the AdZhost filter. That's fine but if I export my settings from 6.3 beta, then re-importing to 6.2 seems to be impossible. I suppose the use of the beta is limited in time ... EDIT : maybe if AdZhosts were added to...
  19. Periphery

Thanks @TheHasagi I'm trying to add it for now 2 or 3 days ... and on my 2 home computers. I have even reinstalled Adguard Pc on my laptop : in vain. The adress is reachable as you can see here I made a check test with success on this standard filter list...
  20. Periphery

Hi, I can't subscribe to the AdZhost filter at https://adzhosts.fr/hosts/AdZGuardFilter.txt However if I copy the text file on my desktop, no problem to import it. Is this address blacklisted ? Custom filter processing error :