Search results

1. pablozi

AdGuard for Microsoft Edge

Hi, Any news regarding Edge extension? Thank you in advance.
  2. pablozi

Filters update problem

On my side is also everything OK now.
  3. pablozi

Filters update problem

Hi, My Adguard states that the filters were updated 13 hours ago and while I am trying to update them manually i get an error. My internet connection is up and running.
  4. pablozi

How to stay always on

Hi, Is there any method to protect Adguard process for being manually "killed" on Android device? Thank you in advance.
  5. pablozi

Doubled extensions in latest beta 6.0.132.737

Hi, Why the extensions are dubled in the latest beta (6.0.132.737)?
  6. pablozi

proptp.net

Now i have a strange feeling that it could be caused by IDM extension in Chrome... I'll check it and let you guys know.
  7. pablozi

proptp.net

Hello Since yesterday I have a strange problem - I do recieve info about blocked connection with proptp.net while visiting different websites (mostly FB). Can someone confirm similar behavior of Adguard for Windows?
  8. pablozi

FREAK

Can Adguard expose us to FREAK attack? In fact AG is intercepting TLS connection and tests made by Safegroup members shows that Google Chrome with AG enabled is vurnerable but when HTTPS filtering was disabled browser was safe. Can devs say something more about this...
  9. pablozi

Tray icon right click menu issues

Seems like the problem appears only on Windows 8.1. Can someone confirm that?
  10. pablozi

Tray icon right click menu issues

I have found possible bug in the latest beta 5.10.1128.5771 While hover over update section the highlight of the options isn't complete but shows only frame: It looks exactly the same in Settings and Adguard Assistant. It is weird because in other sections it looks OK: Would be also nice...
  11. pablozi

WC2014

Say nothing about Poland please... This team is worthless. And i know what i am saying - i'm Polish :D
  12. pablozi

AdGuard 5.9 beta release

No problems at all when domain is added to exceptions.
  13. pablozi

AdGuard 5.9 beta release

Hello I have a strange issue with AdGuard (stable and beta) on abnamro.nl website (Dutch bank). After logging in to my bank account i cannot see accounts list - website needs to be refreshed then they appear. And second thing on the same website - I cannot log out with AdGuard enabled. When...